Based on the responses so far, I will be replacing my fairway wood then...good to know :p

Spent 95% of my fitting on the driver, mainly because my swing had deteriorated by the end of the fitting and it wasn't going to be super helpful taking 30 more swings with these (plus the rain had picked up and grips were getting slick!). That being said, it was clear after a couple swings that the 2+ was the way to go. Super excited to get this in the bag and looking forward to pulling it out on the first tight tee shot I get at Ballyhack (maybe #4 or #6?). Then at least one of the two days, I'd love to be in position on 15 to take a crack at it in 2 with this thing. Can't wait!

Capture Titleist FW.PNG

Anyone gone tsr2+ and kept 16.5 tsi2/tsr2?

I’m going to just swing away with the 2+ in just a couple more days!!

3.5*? Would it?
Potentially, it could also create some redundancies in the top of the bag potentially. But, if one finds themselves hitting a lot of fairway woods into greens, maybe not?

View attachment 9119363

First Time with this little 4W and we are becoming fast friends. Going to have to come back without the wife, and with the UW. Same shafts, so should be a pretty true head to head. This thing seems really easy.
THIS!!!! I'm thinking about making the exact same switch later this week.

I hit these some today. I really really really had my heart set on a tsr2+ but I am not seeing better performance out of it over the standard 2 for me. But, I have just been hitting it off the ground..

View attachment 9119363

First Time with this little 4W and we are becoming fast friends. Going to have to come back without the wife, and with the UW. Same shafts, so should be a pretty true head to head. This thing seems really easy.

Maybe just the photo, but looks little deeper than I was expecting yet easy to hit off the deck.

Had a chance to swing the 2+ yesterday at GG. Damn, this thing almost makes carrying a driver redundant! I could see going 2+, 5 and 7 woods, but I really like hitting my driver!

I have hit some shots with my current 3W lately that I didn't think I was capable of. This thing was even better on the monitor last week. I cannot wait to see it in person again.

Tomorrow is 2+ day for me! 😍

TITLEIST EXPERIENCE TIME!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Im in love.

FEBF685D-BCB2-448F-9BAA-5F21A5FDC08B.jpeg436C7726-E6C6-4FCA-86E4-67904F11BBD6.jpeg

View attachment 9119363

I am pondering the same exact thing. Except with a UBX7 shaft. Will give the UW a run.

I am pondering the same exact thing. Except with a UBX7 shaft. Will give the UW a run.
Yeah, it might. I've been trying not to think about that little demon. I'm working hard enough just sorting out the driver setup. There's a lot of good in this release!

Yeah, it might. I've been trying not to think about that little demon. I'm working hard enough just sorting out the driver setup. There's a lot of good in this release!

I mean there is the TSR and then there are others. Can’t wait for mine!

I like that 3 4W just because of the shape when it's set up for me, but like I've said I prefer the 2s in just about every way. Even in the data. And it seems to surprise people. Constantly this week people asking me, like double checking they're hearing me right, about liking/wanting a TSR2. That since I'm pretty good I'm supposed to prefer the 3 or something? I preferred the TSi2, too. Played it. I just watched a review comparing the 2 and 3 fairways from a popular youtube channel, and it pretty much shows exactly why. It performs just as well for me, but it's just easier! These are long shots. I'm not expecting to hit it to 6 feet from 275yards. I want to the result to be good without having to be so precise that I basically have to hit the shot of the month.

2+ is a dream. Feel. Look. LAUNCH. Filthy distance. Easy off tee. Easy off deck.

Wins.

You’re all going to get sick of me breaking down the 2+.

I’m downright shocked at what it does, and how it does it. Has a good talk with JT (Talge) at the event yesterday when we were playing about it, and honestly if there was no loft on it no one would guess it’s 13.0…and I’ve got rebar in mine.

As much as I love the driver (and I LOVE it), the 4w is the standout for me. The fitter and I arrived at a combination of easy to launch head (16.5 loft TSR2) with a STOUT shaft in the 1K Black. The result is a forgiving and FAST club that stands up to an aggressive swing. And I hit some of my favorite shots at this event with it.

It's GOOD, folks. Really good.

(Sidenote - even though I was fit into the Blue driver shaft, it makes me really want to try a 1K Black in the driver and see what's happens)

I stopped and checked what is available today and I’m torn between the 2+ and the TSR 2 3W. Probably don’t “need” but it’s gonna happen anyways.

These things take off man. As I mentioned in the titleist thread on one of the par 5s where you are forced to do a shorter tee shot I had 265 to the pin and it missed getting there by inches as it clipped the lip of a elevated rough. When you want to get after it it feels like a driver off the deck basically because of the carry. I’m already in love with it.

These things take off man. As I mentioned in the titleist thread on one of the par 5s where you are forced to do a shorter tee shot I had 265 to the pin and it missed getting there by inches as it clipped the lip of a elevated rough. When you want to get after it it feels like a driver off the deck basically because of the carry. I’m already in love with it.

If you're talking about #15, I had a very similar shot and result with my 16.5. I think it was more like 240 or so, and I put a great swing on it, carried about 230 and hit the uphill and didn't quite make it. Led to a fairly easy pitch leading to birdie.

That was one of my favorite shots of the whole event right there. And the TSR2 made it possible - I certainly didn't have this level of confidence in my previous 3W.

Back