Off Course: Fiberworks, Leatherworks and Woodworks Oh My!

I want to see something like this.. But a Divot tool

1663956288333.png

Man I just finished listening to this when JB made that post. The new headquarters and the wood works sounds awesome. I can't wait to see some of their wooden goods.

It's one thing to have a piece of metal with a logo on it. It's another entirely to have a piece of the course with the logo on it. :oops:
It is cool seeing them at the Dormie Network clubs. They were also in my club in Nashville. All had the logos on it, which is awesome.

The more we talked about Motion Wool, the more I thought about your shin highs or whatever you call them hahaha
Lol! Easy now! They’re just quarter length! 🤣

Damascus divot tool would be sick. I think some knife makers have made them but yeah I agree
It does not even have to be Damascus, but a folding divot tool with a fancy handle would be awesome..

It is cool seeing them at the Dormie Network clubs. They were also in my club in Nashville. All had the logos on it, which is awesome.
That's what I tried to mention to him but had a really hard time getting it across. I like that they have their own presence in a pretty cluttered space (quality not considered of course), to where you see a set up at a course and know before checking the tag/stamps that it's Evolve. I really really dig that, since the pieces still have such a solid course presence to them.

I want to see something like this.. But a Divot tool

View attachment 9122690
Yep - same.

I use a Pitchfix tool because I don't feel like sticking myself, but I've always said the quality isn't what I want it to be. Add a feature like this and I am absolutely fired up about it. Add in the fact that the wood being used comes from the course itself and I am FREAKING out about it.

why do I want the tees they based on that old rug he talked about so much?
those are going to be amazing.

A little over halfway through this. Ben is really good at speaking about his business and all the things they do and are working on doing. Pretty cool all the things they offer and the ways they recycle stuff to make it happen. Can't wait to see some more of the divot tools that were talked about.

Excited for the new divot tool and other realms they are diving into.

@Canadan you got something against Fruit of the Looms ;) Great listen buddy!!

Excited for the new divot tool and other realms they are diving into.

@Canadan you got something against Fruit of the Looms ;) Great listen buddy!!
I think I kinda do, yeah 😄

Currently listening and I just have to say I love their commitment to sustainability with their products. It’s also really cool to hear how far the comparable tee has come since the last time Ben was on!

Really enjoyed this episode. Exciting to hear about the new HQ and the expansion. Top secret stuff sounds cool too!

The THP small batch stuff sounds exciting!!

The Cal progress talk at the end was fantastic! Tell him THP is rooting for him!

The Cal progress talk at the end was fantastic! Tell him THP is rooting for him!
I need to get some video up for you guys.

He makes me so proud hahaha - scholarship city.

The words 'THP small batch' have me fired up for what's coming 🔥😍

Another 🔥 episode. Need to try those motionwool socks

1. So awesome to hear about Cal's progress! That's awesome. What a rock star
2. Really appreciate Evolve's mission
3. It sounds like so much fun from a creative process standpoint to have a client come on and ask "Can we do this?" and then everyone gets to figure to figure out how. That'd be fun.

Back