Worst Golf Podcast Episode 8: Contest and More Contests

"Wine & Golf XIII"

I have been thinking about this. @JB needs a Benny the jet jersey!

Henry Rowengartner jersey would be a fun one. I liked that movie as kid.
7271A337-B11F-4BF0-A8E1-F8497690D124.jpeg

Finished listening on the drive to Tahoe…. I continue to love the conversational style of the worst golf podcast… The banter is like sitting at the kitchen table! The segments are all over, packing 1 pair of pants to bucket hat to beanie to pumpkin recipes…. All things pumpkin is the correct answer ?!
Will definitely try to listen live next week….. tough task but who doesn’t want a shot to win a ball fitting with Michael V. Dude is a savant! Great listening and safe travels JB…..

edit…. The worst segment…. WhileI know @GolferGal has plenty to do to keep THP flowing…. Hearing her say… when I used to play… has to have been the worst take in the worst podcast!

Last edited:
For those saying jerseys, don’t forget I did say during the show, the space most likely wouldn’t hold one, outside of a thinner basketball jersey. You can see it in images below.

BB81005F-C261-4760-A99F-7859C6CADDAD.jpeg35F7BB8C-7CCD-4E62-8A3E-3BC1FF98D699.jpeg

Im currently packing for 3 events at once and I am not sure everything is going to fit. :ROFLMAO:

The perfect thing for the space on your wall would be a bat. A wonderboy from the Natural. Or a Jobu statue from Major League. Or a Cerrano jersey from Major League

Im currently packing for 3 events at once and I am not sure everything is going to fit. :ROFLMAO:

Live look at JB's rig

Front seat, strapped in. Or does it have a travel case too?
Good question.

I can tell you that this Wednesday is going to be a hilarious show

Good question.

I can tell you that this Wednesday is going to be a hilarious show
Looking forward to it!

Back