@JonD are you playing the MMT scoring wedge shafts?

I am indeed! Great transition from my MMT 95s in my irons. Great on longer shots with no issue keeping the ball down when needed. Closer up they play about the same as what I'm used to. Thought there might be some adjustment period playing 125g wedge shafts for since I can remember, but these slotted into the bag like they've been there forever.

I am indeed! Great transition from my MMT 95s in my irons. Great on longer shots with no issue keeping the ball down when needed. Closer up they play about the same as what I'm used to. Thought there might be some adjustment period playing 125g wedge shafts for since I can remember, but these slotted into the bag like they've been there forever.

I'm going to get the 105 scoring wedge shafts as a transition from the 95S. Awesome feedback!

Scrubbing with wet aluminum foil did a surprisingly good job at getting the rust off the face.

Lost my 54 Jaws Full Toe at the course and it hasn't been turned in yet. I really liked it and would have no problems replacing it, but I think I'm going to have to test out the Jaws Raw with how much fan fare it's gotten in this thread.

After my last post about these wedges just less than two weeks ago, I haven’t hoseled one since. It’s what I figured it would be and just took some getting used to with a new shaft and what feels like new weighting.

Our greens are STILL recovering and it’s frustrating not being able to see how the ball would normally be reacting. It’s been over three weeks and they are still bumpy as heck.

But the confidence is growing regardless of where I am now that I’m confident in the swing again!

Can't wait for lunch time tomorrow. Going to get some wedge practice in with the JAWS Raw 58Z! Any questions about these wedges from the community?

I was honestly a little down on this club, but knew part of it was my ball striking has been lacking.

Testing a 50* I was playing a lot of full shots with it with sporadic results.

So much so I put my set 50* gw back in the bag alongside the jaws raw and took out the 3w.

It was a champ today. Straightforward full gap wedges I played the set gw. But used the jaws raw for 80% of greenside work and it performed. The s-grind doesn't quite open up enough for some greenside shots though.

Highlight was a 90ish yard bunker shot with and awkward lie. Handled it great and left about 12 feet for birdie in what could have easily been a blowup hole.

It's put the ponder of grabbing a 54 or 56 back in play as well as it did today.

Scrubbing with wet aluminum foil did a surprisingly good job at getting the rust off the face.
I'm going to try an experiment on one of mine tomorrow. I have a curiosity that needs to be resolved. :unsure:

I'm going to try an experiment on one of mine tomorrow. I have a curiosity that needs to be resolved. :unsure:

I like experiments and curiosity.....

Can't wait for lunch time tomorrow. Going to get some wedge practice in with the JAWS Raw 58Z! Any questions about these wedges from the community?

Hoping I get to go play today. Enjoyed my range session yesterday. I'm playing much better for me in terms of wedge play and that's because of two reasons.

1. The technology in the JAWS Raw is just that helpful, but not something that'll be a turn off for a player. The leading edge and skid plate design are just unreal in terms of forgiveness.

2. This opportunity to be a tester. I've study a lot about wedge play, and practiced a lot. I feel truly blessed to have been given this opportunity to be a tester of this wedge. It's help improve my game a lot!

Are these the same (generally) as the JAWS full face released about a year ago with he RAW face?

I really am looking to replace my OG PM Grind and was hoping the full face JAWS was similar to these. I know not the same wedge as here, but the reviews from this thread make me want the JAWS Raw...but in a full face version

Are these the same (generally) as the JAWS full face released about a year ago with he RAW face?

I really am looking to replace my OG PM Grind and was hoping the full face JAWS was similar to these. I know not the same wedge as here, but the reviews from this thread make me want the JAWS Raw...but in a full face version

They do not have a full face version of this wedge unfortunately. @xThor, @93civiccpe, @shanewu, or someone else who played the JAWS FTcould you explain some differences? I know these are a "completely" different wedge, but in a good way.

There is a separate thread on the full face.

I have both PM Grind 60* and Full face raw in 56* in the bag. Would have no hesitation in replacing the PM Grind with a Full Face but am happy with the PM for less than 40 yards...

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Leaning hard to making a full time move to these right now.

If you’re coming from the PM, go full face. It’s a VASTLY improved club from the PM DNA, that is actually playable at distance now in a fantastically impressive way.

These and the FF are not just the same club, but they share some design traits.

If you’re coming from the PM, go full face. It’s a VASTLY improved club from the PM DNA, that is actually playable at distance now in a fantastically impressive way.

These and the FF are not just the same club, but they share some design traits.
I understand they're different clubs, I was focused on the face tech being similar

So this is kinda my “final review” of these. After multiple rounds and practice sessions, i can confidently say my wedge game is in a really good place, maybe best its ever been. Im sure 90% is probably due to just better technique and the practice Ive put in, but I cant help but think these have some part in it. I think my favorite part about them might be the patina face. Not rusty, but the raw steel is starting to look just like it should. Absolutely fantastic to look at.28E743B7-4472-4CD6-B13C-CCF0A44F1FD2.jpeg

Leaning hard to making a full time move to these right now.

Let's go! I'll do it if you do @Jman ! I'll order mine today! Okay Monday, because I want the 60Z bent to 62, unless you can specify that online.

Last edited:
Let's go! I'll do it if you do @Jman ! I'll order mine today! Okay Monday, because I want the 60Z bent to 62, unless you can specify that online.
Haha, I’m gonna show some restraint, for now!!

That looks good! What'd you do?
I blue'd it. Kind of wish I'd done it from the start. If I like how it wears I'll do it to my others before putting them in play. Should help with the rust.

Last edited:
I blue'd it. Kind of wish I'd done it from the start. If I like how it wears I'll do it to my others before putting them in play. Should help with the rust.

No idea what that means all I can think of is

Back