EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Hailey is adorable, but I don’t think I would want that as my good swing confirmation.

I mean you do you though. I’ll be over here all

View attachment 9122798
My next range session this morning is pretty much going to be a couple of hours of practicing that. The rest is ready to go..

It’s a beautiful morning for golf! It will be the first round full round with the irons since changing the shafts.
image.jpg

F9924138-53A3-4B83-B962-C35EDFFE443F.jpeg
last tournament tuneup for me

Shot 35 on both sides for a -2 70. Hit 6-14 fairways with about 4 that were good but just in the rough. 10 greens in regulation and only 25 putts. The Agera was on fire!

Ooft, I have literally no idea what to do with that 😂
Don’t be tentative with it that’s for sure. It’s hard to make yourself do it but you have to have acceleration through the ball on those. I’d not the grass will just eat up your club and the ball goes no where.

Don’t be tentative with it that’s for sure. It’s hard to make yourself do it but you have to have acceleration through the ball on those. I’d not the grass will just eat up your club and the ball goes no where.
Wait till it’s wet from dew. You haven’t lived until you’ve been hitting through that product of a gypsy curse.

Shot 35 on both sides for a -2 70. Hit 6-14 fairways with about 4 that were good but just in the rough. 10 greens in regulation and only 25 putts. The Agera was on fire!
What a great round!!

Wait till it’s wet from dew. You haven’t lived until you’ve been hitting through that product of a gypsy curse.
Had one of those this morning. Fugly.

Great round! Firing on all cylinders!!

Had one of those this morning. Fugly.
I usually just say a lot of four letter words with a lie like that. If it’s greenside, I at least know what to do. That lie with an iron though, effffffff

I usually just say a lot of four letter words with a lie like that. If it’s greenside, I at least know what to do. That lie with an iron though, effffffff
It was about 200 out on our short par 5. One of the best shots I hit all day. 5 iron runner up just off the green.

Impressive for a 4.9 hdcp! I’ve been as low as 4.7 and I’ve never sniffed -2 for 18. Love to see it dude!

Though after that round is posted you won’t be anymore haha

Game is dialed in! I had 25 putts today….on the front 9 😂

Impressive for a 4.9 hdcp! I’ve been as low as 4.7 and I’ve never sniffed -2 for 18. Love to see it dude!

Though after that round is posted you won’t be anymore haha
My low index is a 2.6 a couple years ago. I haven’t been able to play as much this year as normal so I haven’t lowered it as much this year. Usually I’ll rise to somewhere in the 5’s during the winter with no grass and hard pan and lower it to the 3’s by the end of summer.

My home course is fairly short with a few driveable par 4’s. There is trouble around them but if you are driving it well there are a lot of opportunities to score. I’ll usually have a round or two a year where everything works, make a few birdies, and not make many bogey’s or worse like normal.

Also I’m guessing I’ll be around a 4.1 or so after today. Sucks because I’m going to probably drop from a 4 to 3 for our member guest next week haha.

I had a couple this morning. A one worked out ok and the other not so much haha.

My low index is a 2.6 a couple years ago. I haven’t been able to play as much this year as normal so I haven’t lowered it as much this year. Usually I’ll rise to somewhere in the 5’s during the winter with no grass and hard pan and lower it to the 3’s by the end of summer.

My home course is fairly short with a few driveable par 4’s. There is trouble around them but if you are driving it well there are a lot of opportunities to score. I’ll usually have a round or two a year where everything works, make a few birdies, and not make many bogey’s or worse like normal.

Also I’m guessing I’ll be around a 4.1 or so after today. Sucks because I’m going to probably drop from a 4 to 3 for our member guest next week haha.
Hey -2 is -2 and a heck of a round. I’d love to have a round like that! Instead my most recent round included multiple doubles and lost balls 😂

Hey -2 is -2 and a heck of a round. I’d love to have a round like that! Instead my most recent round included multiple doubles and lost balls 😂
That was me a couple weeks ago in my Thursday night game which was a 3 man scramble that week with A, B, and C players. I was the low handicap out of everyone and the best “C” player for my team.🤣

Back