Historically, releases have come for flagship/new year iron models are around the end of February, so there’s plenty of time between now and then. That said, in today’s world of supply chain and production, there’s absolutely no guarantee that the same release model is followed going forward.
Plus the new black finish on these is going to be absolutely insane (more Jaws Raw rather than Apex 19 smoke).
I have zero reservations about playing these for a while, and I am someone that updates yearly.

Yep, as mentioned that is just me linking two current events to a future event that I want to see happen. I’m planning to go to Carlsbad in February and hope to get fitted to the latest and greatest.

Pretty awesome that they are offering the trade in bonus on these recently released versions.

I love black irons, but that particular finish wears so fast, unlike Cobra or Maltby’s DBM finish.
Also, $275 a club with my preferred shaft is just stupid.

I love black irons, but that particular finish wears so fast, unlike Cobra or Maltby’s DBM finish.
Also, $275 a club with my preferred shaft is just stupid.

this is only the second time this finish has been used (Jaws Raw being the first). I think they’re still too new to judge how well it wears yet

I got very excited about these until I saw the price..... $230 a club with MMT is a touch steep for my just to have black irons.

@xThor are you excited about some blacked out irons with MMT shafts?!

oh man, I’m getting sooooo excited. With these loft difference, it means my blacked out Jaws Raw wedges fit the gaps real well too. I’m ready!

Yes, the transition from AW to 54W will be perfect!

Unrelated (but in the Apex line?), if I could get the trade in bonus, on my hybrid, I could get the club I want (with the points I have accumulated so far for about $50 out of pocket. But, it's not working on the site - may have to call and see what happens? I am curious (at the least).

this is only the second time this finish has been used (Jaws Raw being the first). I think they’re still too new to judge how well it wears yet
Time will tell, but $275 per club is a bit steep for me.... I be po!

I’m trying to resist these. I love my Mizunos but I’m a sucker for Black Apex

Retail date is Friday. I keep checking for a shipping date every day..
LOL.. me too!! i have refreshed my link every hour on the hour.. just hoping it will say "shipped".. so glad i pulled the trigger on these.. at first was thinking to stay with my DCB's but the black just looked so good and the $800 credit i'm supposed to get didnt hurt.. oh well back to watching the driveway for the Aamazon truck!!!:cool:

I found it leaving DFW this morning to Louisville @xThor

Per chance you didnt happen to know the day, time , name and addresses of the other ones leaving?.. would save me some time from having to sit out here in the driveway waiting...

I’m trying to resist these. I love my Mizunos but I’m a sucker for Black Apex
Hear ya.. but i read some scientific studies that said playing black clubs is directly correlated to lower scores and increased life span for the player and their families.... that kind of science was enough to sway me to get them.. just saying...:)

Per chance you didnt happen to know the day, time , name and addresses of the other ones leaving?.. would save me some time from having to sit out here in the driveway waiting...

It was the strangest thing. All the Callaway boxes from Mexico had new tags on them that said Louisville, KY. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It was the strangest thing. All the Callaway boxes from Mexico had new tags on them that said Louisville, KY. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
All this excitement has me wondering if i should also get the blacked out raw wedges to go with the irons..

Back