Okay.
I love my Rogue ST Pro irons. I think it is the best feeling and performing “pro” set irons that has come out (beating the 2021 Apex Pro that I had played). I have to get the steel (heavier) shafts out of those before I can play them again, and I am planning on doing that.

but man something about Apex just brings me back into this feeling like I’m being hugged by a soft warm blanket.

I hit some shots today that felt pure as can be, and I hit others on the toe, that reminded me of the forgiveness I loved and missed.
One thing I will say, Rogue ST definitely fixed the low toe miss from a forgiveness standpoint that 2021 Apex and Apex Pro was one of the only downfalls, but it’s not really that bad. I hit one today and Could immediately tell.

but I generally stayed near the center of the club face today, and these shined. Paired with the MMT 85 and I hit some just real rockets, that had more than enough stopping power on the greens.

now, these are a few degrees weaker than the Rogue ST Max I have been playing, but I saw no real distance loss (maybe <5 yards). Balls did launch and peak it looked slightly higher,definitely coming off the club face in a window I really liked the looks of.

ill be on trackman tomorrow to play more

Yeah, these are going with me today, then going to get cleaned up in the next few days and get a little paint job. :cool:

What color did you finally decide on?!

Okay.
I love my Rogue ST Pro irons. I think it is the best feeling and performing “pro” set irons that has come out (beating the 2021 Apex Pro that I had played). I have to get the steel (heavier) shafts out of those before I can play them again, and I am planning on doing that.

but man something about Apex just brings me back into this feeling like I’m being hugged by a soft warm blanket.

I hit some shots today that felt pure as can be, and I hit others on the toe, that reminded me of the forgiveness I loved and missed.
One thing I will say, Rogue ST definitely fixed the low toe miss from a forgiveness standpoint that 2021 Apex and Apex Pro was one of the only downfalls, but it’s not really that bad. I hit one today and Could immediately tell.

but I generally stayed near the center of the club face today, and these shined. Paired with the MMT 85 and I hit some just real rockets, that had more than enough stopping power on the greens.

now, these are a few degrees weaker than the Rogue ST Max I have been playing, but I saw no real distance loss (maybe <5 yards). Balls did launch and peak it looked slightly higher,definitely coming off the club face in a window I really liked the looks of.

ill be on trackman tomorrow to play more
Got my set yesterday as well and hit them this morning.. the feel was just so nice.. the profile and sound was just so pleasing... glad i made the choice.. the raw wedges are also on the way.. so i guess it's back to hanging out in the driveway waiting for the delivery guy!!..
Oh one last thing.. had never really been properly fitted before this set and wow!!.. couldn't believe what a difference having the length adjusted for me (-1/4") and lie (2 degrees flat) would make.. just unreal.. and the wedges are coming adjusted like that too.. so cant wait to see what that'll feel like in the short shots i sometime struggle with.. All this makes me think i should also look at getting my putter fitted as well.. - possibly lie angle and loft...

Got my set yesterday as well and hit them this morning.. the feel was just so nice.. the profile and sound was just so pleasing... glad i made the choice.. the raw wedges are also on the way.. so i guess it's back to hanging out in the driveway waiting for the delivery guy!!..
Oh one last thing.. had never really been properly fitted before this set and wow!!.. couldn't believe what a difference having the length adjusted for me (-1/4") and lie (2 degrees flat) would make.. just unreal.. and the wedges are coming adjusted like that too.. so cant wait to see what that'll feel like in the short shots i sometime struggle with.. All this makes me think i should also look at getting my putter fitted as well.. - possibly lie angle and loft...

This is awesome stuff!

This is awesome stuff!
it sure is!!..i'm excited at the thought of what fitting could mean for my putter.. honestly had not been a real believer in the whole fitting story line.. but.. my word!! it's like night and day for me with these irons so far.. and dont get me started with how damn good they look!!

great!

I know previous versions of Callaway’s black/pvd finishes have had some issues when bending for loft/lie. While the Apex Black I went std/std as it fits pretty well.
The Jaws Raw I have adjusted though, and haven’t seen any issues with it hurting this new finish! It’s a really great color, I’m very happy with the finish change for Callaway!

it sure is!!..i'm excited at the thought of what fitting could mean for my putter.. honestly had not been a real believer in the whole fitting story line.. but.. my word!! it's like night and day for me with these irons so far.. and dont get me started with how damn good they look!!

Go for a putter fitting. You'll be amazed....

Grabbed a set of these finally. Should have done it during the 50% trade in bonus but just wasn't ready. I had a ton of stuff I wanted to put in trade, so this works well for me. Get to move all that stuff without the hassle of selling it myself and I get a sexy new version of the irons I already love.

Ordered the same thing basically. 5-AW, MMT 95 stiff, with a D4 swing weight & MCC grips.

Back