Alright I slept on it. Only change I will be making is the addition of a St+2 hybrid grip. Let’s goooooo 💣💣💣.

Alright I slept on it. Only change I will be making is the addition of a St+2 hybrid grip. Let’s goooooo 💣💣💣.

You will not be disappointed I'm betting!

You will not be disappointed I'm betting!

Really looking forward to getting some swings on this guy tonight and hopefully getting settled in a bit before I take it out for a maiden flight tomorrow.

It's interesting, I'm wondering if a little more weight would be beneficial to me also for when I get quick. Not gonna fiddle with it just yet, will probably ask my coach what he thinks, but I really like the 1K Black in the fairway and I wonder what that might do here. :unsure:

Or you know, moar lead tape :ROFLMAO:

Went to the range today at lunch and put in the +4 weight. I think I’m onto something here, more testing to come.

Where does one buy the extra weights? I’m thinking about taking my TSr2 to 45” playing length and would need an extra 2 grams at least.

Went to the range today at lunch and put in the +4 weight. I think I’m onto something here, more testing to come.
Hitting it even longer?? Any concerns about being banned from the range for hitting it too far???

Hitting it even longer?? Any concerns about being banned from the range for hitting it too far???
I’m going to go there tomorrow after I try to get my dog into the vet. Hopefully I’ll get to play on one of their trackman bays to get a good comparison. They have TopTracer, but the numbers are just way off. The only reason I really like it to see the ball flight if I can’t see we’ll that day or play sim golf. Not concerned at all, I’m basically an unofficial employee there lol. I walk in, grab my beer and pay for it of course, unlike someone with a pizza and a Dr Pepper 🤣. I love everyone at that place, it’s my home away from home lol.

I’m going to go there tomorrow after I try to get my dog into the vet. Hopefully I’ll get to play on one of their trackman bays to get a good comparison. They have TopTracer, but the numbers are just way off. The only reason I really like it to see the ball flight if I can’t see we’ll that day or play sim golf. Not concerned at all, I’m basically an unofficial employee there lol. I walk in, grab my beer and pay for it of course, unlike someone with a pizza and a Dr Pepper 🤣. I love everyone at that place, it’s my home away from home lol.
Man.. just like I told u last week. Mason, OH seems awesome!

It was an interesting round with my TSR2 driver today: not only was I battling gusty winds, I was struggling to find my dependable draw! Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to hit a long, straight drive, but when you normally hit a draw and the draw isn’t there, the ball goes right through the dogleg!! lol Hit 7/12 fairways using driver: it was hard to determine distances due to the wind. I’m still very comfortable with the TSR.

Little range action last night and I'm really starting to groove with the TSR3. Knowing that the left side isn't inevitable is allowing me to take my "reach back for some extra" swing and make it my regular swing.
While of course the good swings are yielding great results, I'm not sure I've ever seen a driver this playable off the heel side of the face. Those misses are both holding their line somehow and carrying very nicely.

Careful, I’m told that I make things up. ;):p
If you can’t trust a stranger on the internet who can you trust?
The sound of this driver is absolutely incredible. They did a great job on the acoustics of this one!

TSR4 was filthy today. I’ve made a change shaft wise until someone kicks FedEx in the nuts for abusing my box specifically 🤣

Had LINQ Black, moved to a Ventus Blue TR, but both are out of the window I was at in my fitting, it’s still really really good, but with the wind picking up here it’s not ideal. Tomorrow I’m gonna go heavy forward just to see what it does visually for me.

It was an interesting round with my TSR2 driver today: not only was I battling gusty winds, I was struggling to find my dependable draw! Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to hit a long, straight drive, but when you normally hit a draw and the draw isn’t there, the ball goes right through the dogleg!! lol Hit 7/12 fairways using driver: it was hard to determine distances due to the wind. I’m still very comfortable with the TSR.
A side note: I’m out for at least the next ten days (road trip with g/f), possibly more if my employer sends me away for contract negotiations 🤬. However, upon my return, I have a new R10 launch monitor that I will be using to post some actual data!

this is happening. probably next month. i need an outdoor session to help me make up my mind between 2 and 3.

For those that have tried the TSi and TSR are the sounds similar? Which sounds better ?

For those that have tried the TSi and TSR are the sounds similar? Which sounds better ?

On the screws TSR sounds more compact and powerful.

Has anyone tried this with a brava shaft yet? Im curious!

Has anyone tried this with a brava shaft yet? Im curious!
I had not even heard of that shaft yet! With the love they get for their putter shafts, it should be great!

I had not even heard of that shaft yet! With the love they get for their putter shafts, it should be great!
X comes out on Nov 1! Reading about their new wedge shafts now too.

i play the i2 and love it. i tested the i3 briefly. r2 and r3 are pretty much perfect imho. the look. the sound/feel. the performance. i feel like often a club checks 2 of 3 boxes, but rarely gets everything right. for me, the tsr series got everything right. i love the way my i2 sounds, but the r2 is significantly better.

i play the i2 and love it. i tested the i3 briefly. r2 and r3 are pretty much perfect imho. the look. the sound/feel. the performance. i feel like often a club checks 2 of 3 boxes, but rarely gets everything right. for me, the tsr series got everything right. i love the way my i2 sounds, but the r2 is significantly better.
It is awesome when a company gets it right!

Back