BulldogsGolf Tournament Thread

BulldogsGolf

Future PGA Professional
Reaction score
Handicap
thread edited: just going to post scores in the what did you shoot section.

Last edited:
Good luck in your tournaments. It's raining like crazy up here in Albany at the moment.

Good luck man. It is raining like crazy here in NJ also. I was supposed to play after work today.

Best of luck!

Good luck in your tournaments. It's raining like crazy up here in Albany at the moment.

He's actually not far from us. This rain better clear out.

bulldog where is the first tournament?

good luck in the tourney!

Good luck, BDG.

Who would be crazy enough to make a tournament thread? I swear man, your insane. :)

Sic em dog! Good luck on your consistent scoring and keep thinking positive mojo :golf2:

Sic em dog! Good luck on your consistent scoring and keep thinking positive mojo :golf2:

That's a big part for me. I get upset over two or three bad shots and then I start spiraling downhill. I can't do that. With my last few rounds I've been making some bogeys but I just keep saying, "alright, gotta make this one a good hole. What shot do I have to hit here to do that..."

That's a big part for me. I get upset over two or three bad shots and then I start spiraling downhill. I can't do that. With my last few rounds I've been making some bogeys but I just keep saying, "alright, gotta make this one a good hole. What shot do I have to hit here to do that..."

Good attitude, once you get into that pissed off mood your round is ruined. Keep battling back and think of how many holes you have ahead of you to make up those strokes.

Much better Bulldogs. Take pride in your bounce back. If you have a bad hole, and you follow it up with a good hole you know you're headed in the right direction. :)

Back