Heading Across America for 23 days!

That sounds like an awesome experience that the kids will never forget. We'll be keeping up with you and please have safe travels as you traverse this great country of ours. See you back here in a month!

Sorry, I left out the m. HEHE I meant Mormon Square.

No offense taken at all! I've been called a lot worse, and I can laugh at myself with the best of them, especially since I was pretty certain it was just a typo. :wink:

That's awesome! Wish they had something like that when I was in school. I wish you all safe travels!

Sounds like a great program and trip. I know my family would always do summer trips for 2 weeks and they were some great memories. We hit a lot of the places your group is going, very memorable and impressive sites.

very cool dude! Enjoy it!

I just wanted to let everybody know the trip is going great. We are at the Grand Canyon today. All the kids are awesome and having such a great time.

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

I just wanted to let everybody know the trip is going great. We are at the Grand Canyon today. All the kids are awesome and having such a great time.

I've been reading the blogs. Looks like a good bunch of kids. And fun times!

I've been reading the blogs. Looks like a good bunch of kids. And fun times!

Thanks man. Glad you are enjoying them.

Hey buddy, glad you're alive. Was wondering WTF you were, hahaha. Good on ya pal, for taking some kids and showing them this country!

Hey buddy, glad you're alive. Was wondering WTF you were, hahaha. Good on ya pal, for taking some kids and showing them this country!

Yep I am still alive. Really tired but alive. We are at the Grand Canyon now. The kids are off hiking and I am doing laundry. About to cook a good lunch for them to come back to after the 12 mile hike. We are having a blast, but I sure do miss my golf clubs. I mean wife and kids. HEHE

Yep I am still alive. Really tired but alive. We are at the Grand Canyon now. The kids are off hiking and I am doing laundry. About to cook a good lunch for them to come back to after the 12 mile hike. We are having a blast, but I sure do miss my golf clubs. I mean wife and kids. HEHE

SOunds awesome though buddy! Everyone should see the Grand Canyon at least once. Take some pics dude.

Lol, you're only a few hours from me. You're gonna miss out on the 110's today in Phoenix. We could've golfed haha.

Seriously though, glad you're having a good time buddy.

Lol, you're only a few hours from me. You're gonna miss out on the 110's today in Phoenix. We could've golfed haha.

Seriously though, glad you're having a good time buddy.

Where are you at in AR?

Dang man, this is crazy!! Have fun and be careful. Take some THP stuff for your traveling gnome pictures

oh, I think I am way late to thi sparty

Dang man, this is crazy!! Have fun and be careful. Take some THP stuff for your traveling gnome pictures

Dang I didn't even thing about that. I will do that next year.

Dang I didn't even thing about that. I will do that next year.

It would have been funny, same hat/shirt in a bunch of pics.

As a participant of Teens Westward Bound last year, this experience is well worth the break. Undoubtedly one of the greatest experiences of my life. The sites seen on this trip are one of a kind. Too bad there isn't anytime to golf during the trip because we pass plenty of courses along the way, including Pebble Beach. Be safe and have fun DMB! Jealous I can't go again this year.

We are now in Vegas! I just lost 20 bones. Haha

We are now in Vegas! I just lost 20 bones. Haha

No luck again this year haha
Awesome pictures of the canyon on the blog!

I did this after college. Buddy and I took off and lived at state/national parks in a tent the entire time. Memories from that trip will never go away. Nice to see such a program. Take a wedge with you!

Just read for 1st Time I will be following from now on This is cool ...Lucky 7's have fun in Vegas

Back