Votes: 39 26.2%
  • 11-20

Votes: 73 49.0%
  • 20+

Votes: 32 21.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters
I can't say I've ever counted. I have a stockpile of about 17 dozen new balls at home so I just grab a few before I head to the course. I'd assume I keep five or six balls in the bag at any one time. I retire a ball after two or three holes so six is plenty for most rounds.

I agree. I usually hit greens which is something I try and avoid when playing in a non scramble format.

Oh I did steal a few of your Callaway's.. SORRY. I did replace them with ProV1's. Circa 06.

Your gonna regret that!

15-24 not really sure why I carry so many. I guess I'm prepared for a really really bad day. But if I was losing that many balls I would cut the round short. I rarely walk so weight of extra balls from truck to cart doesn't bother me.

exactly...I hate going and buying balls for some reason, so I buy balls and put the entire dozen in the bag, if I buy more, I continue to add them to the bag.

I carry about 20+, recently it's been Pentas and E-6's.

exactly...I hate going and buying balls for some reason, so I buy balls and put the entire dozen in the bag, if I buy more, I continue to add them to the bag.

Yeah I'm really liking the Penta tester 6 packs! :D

I voted 20+. I don't carry my bag, so I just load up the ball pocked until it is full. If anyone needs one or two, I have no problem giving them out. I actually ran out one time on the 17th hole of a round it was the WORST feeling EVER!!!

This is the internet right?

I use one ball and only carry one.
It is forged out of molasses and old Pro V1 covers.
It is soft as butter that is served with lobster and crab legs.
It only goes straight and 370 yards off the tee (with my 3 wood of course)
It spins like Sonic the Hedgehog
Its cover is not really that durable, but ball covers are not needed.
At the end of 18, I toss it in the pond to sacrifice this great warrior to the Golf Gods and move to the next one.

At the end of 18, I toss it in the pond to sacrifice this great warrior to the Golf Gods and move to the next one.

Man, we think so much alike! I do the same thing!

Wow, I bow down to your greatness, oh JB and One-T :worship:

Since I'm not quite that good--almost, but not quite--I carry 6-12 + whatever I find that day. Not really a category there, so I voted 11-20.

Hahahahaha. Sonic the Hedgehog. Classic.

But we all know he uses Balatas only.

1 dozen plus leftovers from previous rounds, normally 3-5 balls.

I'm prone to lose a few during the course of a round. Usually a couple dozen in my bag.

Looks like I may be the winner so far...
Last year I decided to clean out my bag... I took out 4 dozen used balls and added them to my shag bag for use on the range in my yard.
And, I left at least a dozen brand new balls and a dozen "like new" balls in the bag.

This year I've switched to a smaller bag so I've only been carrying 1 - 2 dozen. Most of the balls I find on the course end up in the basket on the back of my cart... and it's getting pretty full.

Not sure I've ever counted, except when it's really low. But I usually try to keep as many good balls as possible in my bag just in case. I have been known to "be hell on balls" (as my regular partner told me during our last round).

Usually 10 or less. Once in a long while I'll put a full dozen in the bag, but usually I just add a couple of sleeves when I get down to 2 or 3 in my ball pocket. I keep any new dozen in the trunk ( and no, it's never affected performance), then add a sleeve or two to my bag as needed.

I think the biggest difference will be between carry and cart bags for obvious reasons.

I buy 2 dozen at a time since I usually use a Dicks coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase which gives me 2 dozen e6s for just over $40 total. They go right in the bag until I'm down to 3 or 4 left then 2 more dozen go in, so it can really vary for me. I voted 11-20 since that is what's there now but I could fit into all of the choices at some point.

11-20.
I usually bring 6 sleeves.
Although, my lost ball count is getting much better over the last several rounds.

Many years ago used to carry no more than 6 at a time, step onto the first tee one day to realize I only had one ball in my bag. Around the 3rd hole I put that one into the water and ran into the club house to buy a sleeve, they only had Ram Golden Bears. These things were made out of granite or marble, most miserable balls I've ever played, to add insult to injury they charged roughly the price of a dozen for one sleeve. Since then I always make sure I have plenty and keep extra in my car just in case.

20+ I usually carry 2 boxes. I have been trying diff types lately so i've been carrying like 30 balls lol

Thats just hilarious!!!

I think I might need to print it and frame it on the wall next to the other motivational pictures.

Tappin' for world peace!

I usually have around 10. If I lose that many during a round, I don't deserve to be out there anyway.

At any one time there are more than 20 balls in my bag. Only maybe 10 of those are the ball I'm actually gaming.

That's pretty much my philosophy. I'll carry a bunch and hopefully only use 3 or 4 and not because I lost them!

i carry as many as I can lol

Usually keep 6 - 9 golf balls in the bag, all pre-marked. On a good day I finish with 6 - 9 balls in the bag! If a ball gets chewed up in the round I switch to a new one and pull the used one out on "rough days at the office."

I'd have to say a dozen...give or take a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back