2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in typical OG fashion, you changed it out again and updated your signature. It was different yesterday.

Fickle as a pickle brother :confused2:....... I would say that I have a feminine side like women with their shoes however that would be totally untrue :alien:

Brother I skipped out on the scramble because Rbelbins wife wanted to play in a bad way so I obliged. Just being a gentleman :D...
Not to mention I had just broke my driver and was in an ill mood :angry:.. It literally snapped right in half :confused2:. No banging on the ground out of a temper tantrum or anything, it just snapped.

I know OG. Just giving you a hard time.:D

Fickle as a pickle brother :confused2:....... I would say that I have a feminine side like women with their shoes however that would be totally untrue :alien:

Whats wrong with shoes?
44f34b2f-83dc-f9bc.jpg

Whats wrong with shoes?
44f34b2f-83dc-f9bc.jpg

The funny thing about this is the picture is cut in half, not showing the other 25 pair you got hit down there. :bulgy-eyes:

JB and his shoe collection are the reason why I stopped being a one shoe guy..

I'm now up to five pairs... Which is apparently nothing to even shake at considering that photo.

The funny thing about this is the picture is cut in half, not showing the other 25 pair you got hit down there. :bulgy-eyes:

That is actually true.

JB and his shoe collection are the reason why I stopped being a one shoe guy..

I'm now up to five pairs... Which is apparently nothing to even shake at considering that photo.

One can never have too many.

Looks like the rental counter at a bowling alley!

I want to bowl there...hehe

Whats wrong with shoes?
44f34b2f-83dc-f9bc.jpg

I really like those red Adidas that you have there. I'm still gaming a single pair of golf shoes.

Maybe I should get a couple more pairs.....

and I thought my wife had a lot of shoes...shes got nothing on you!

BUMP, I refuse so let this fall of the front page, I need something to look forward to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JB every time I see that picture I am just amazed!! Any size 13 you need to get rid of? HA!

JB every time I see that picture I am just amazed!! Any size 13 you need to get rid of? HA!

Sorry man, wish I could help....But would you really want my used shoes anyway? hehe

Sorry man, wish I could help....But would you really want my used shoes anyway? hehe

Good point! NO!! I did not think that one through!

Heck yes!! You have got to have some in there that were only worn once! hehehe

Whats wrong with shoes?
44f34b2f-83dc-f9bc.jpg

You actually have more shoes than the Golfsmith by Millenia Mall...hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You actually have more shoes than the Golfsmith by Millenia Mall...hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah....Only 39 pairs. I would like their display racks though.

Nah....Only 39 pairs. I would like their display racks though.

Really? That's probably double the total number of shoes I own, and that's not just including golf shoes. Jealous!

Really? That's probably double the total number of shoes I own, and that's not just including golf shoes. Jealous!

That is why I win I was told. Thee who has the most stuff wins. I relate that to shoes only clearly...hehe

That is why I win I was told. Thee who has the most stuff wins. I relate that to shoes only clearly...hehe

Haha...fair enough. But in all honestly, how do you pick what's you're going to wear? I have like 4 pairs of golf shoes and sometimes I struggle to choose just the right pair.

Haha...fair enough. But in all honestly, how do you pick what's you're going to wear? I have like 4 pairs of golf shoes and sometimes I struggle to choose just the right pair.

dude i dont even have 4 pairs of shoes total lol, 1 pair of golf shoes, 1 pair of sneakers and a pair of work boots is all i own

Same way I do it with my apparel. I pick my shoes the same way I pick my shirts.

Yes, but I guess what I meant was do you purposely match adidas shoes w/ adidas apparel, puma w/ puma, etc.? I think I would, but I could see with having that many pairs that it may not matter as much. Hard to speculate when I know I'll never own that many pairs of shoes.

Same way I do it with my apparel. I pick my shoes the same way I pick my shirts.

Yes, but I guess what I meant was do you purposely match adidas shoes w/ adidas apparel, puma w/ puma, etc.? I think I would, but I could see with having that many pairs that it may not matter as much. Hard to speculate when I know I'll never own that many pairs of shoes.

Nope, I rarely match my clothes brands even.

Yea, I'm slightly anal like that I guess. My golf closet is an organizational marvel...organized by brand, sub organized by material and then also by color. Yes, I have issues. It's the engineer in me I guess.

Nope, I rarely match my clothes brands even.

Yea, I'm slightly anal like that I guess. My golf closet is an organizational marvel...organized by brand, sub organized by material and then also by color. Yes, I have issues. It's the engineer in me I guess.

You have a closet just for golf clothes? wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back