What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot an 89 today from the gold. Couldn't get the driver going well today and missed some really easy putts. Still had a great time with OG & Dawgdaddy though!

I shot an 83 with Kelly & Randy this morning. It was a fun round but like KellyBo , my driver timing was off. Thank goodness for my shortgame and putting today to keep it together.

I too had a blast OG & KB, I always enjoy being out on the course with you two. OG you wore me out, I had an 84, your birdie on #12 was the difference. We all could have played better but you have to remember, we all could have played worse also with none of us having a particularly good day. KB, you putted really well except for the couple of short ones, I know you will be knocking those in regularly again real soon. Take care and I wish I could be there Saturday with you to and TOAD, see you soon.

I played 9 today, shot a 38. Best outing of the year!! 7/7 fairways helps!

Nice drew, you can't beat 100% on fairways that's for sure.

I played 9 today, shot a 38. Best outing of the year!! 7/7 fairways helps!

there were no par 3's?

either way nice shooting.

Played 9 today. First time out with the SuperFast 2.0....and I was not disappointed. I hit 6/7 fairways with this beast.

Unfortunately, my irons stunk it up...because quite frankly, they stink.

Shot a 47.

Nice pics and Round Duey, I hate you had the bad winds!

48 on 9. Ugh. I think I lost 'it'. The last two days I was blasting my irons like it was my job - amazing ball flight, piercing through the sky. Today, maybe one out of five shots on the range was doing that. I don't know what was wrong - if it was my grip or posture. I think it was my grip. I wasn't comfortable all day for some reason - exact opposite the last two days. I'll be back at it tomorrow morning at the range with the V1 program before going to work at the course. My driver was money today - as well as my wedges/putting. So weird.

46/44
today was bizarre
lost 2 balls
when i would pipe my driver down the middle 250 i would duff a really easy approach shot
then id duff it all the way to the green and make a 30ft putt
or shizzank a greenside chip... c'mon its a 4in swing for crapsake
the only hole that i actually hit shots from tee to green the way i wanted... was on 18 ugggh

Shot 3 over at Shingle Creek, blazn hot today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played the blues today, 70.2/132. Pretty wild with the driver, no birdies, 14 pars, 3 bogies, one double bogie. 39 38 77

Shot 83 today before men's league and then 41 during league. Over all I didn't feel like I was even playing that well, but had a few great shots that spurred me on. We started on #14, but on #18 my drive sliced away from the dogleg left leaving me 220 yards to the pin into the breeze. Nailed it landing front center and rolling just past the flag for bird. After the round a bunch of guys came up asking WTF, lol. Guess they were on #10 and witnessed it. A little bit latter around to #11, par 5, I hit a straight but some what short drive to the FW center leaving me 235 to the front. Nailed that one and rolled up sweet.

The othe team asked what I had for breakfast, haha

Played the blues today, 70.2/132. Pretty wild with the driver, no birdies, 14 pars, 3 bogies, one double bogie. 39 38 77

Way to go Lefty! Playing good golf a a bum knee is always a :clapp: in my book!

Shot 83 today before men's league and then 41 during league. Over all I didn't feel like I was even playing that well, but had a few great shots that spurred me on. We started on #14, but on #18 my drive sliced away from the dogleg left leaving me 220 yards to the pin into the breeze. Nailed it landing front center and rolling just past the flag for bird. After the round a bunch of guys came up asking WTF, lol. Guess they were on #10 and witnessed it. A little bit latter around to #11, par 5, I hit a straight but some what short drive to the FW center leaving me 235 to the front. Nailed that one and rolled up sweet.

The othe team asked what I had for breakfast, haha

DooDue! Man you are getting mighty studly their good buddy and I am proud to see you kicking some butt in the league golf :drinks:

DooDue! Man you are getting mighty studly their good buddy and I am proud to see you kicking some butt in the league golf

Thanks buddy, its been fun so far this year. My irons were on fire tonight, but missed a few putts I should have had. I'm not driving the ball very far, but hitting the fw dead center and the 3w is getting me in on the long ones. Still not brealing 80, but happy its not going the other direction, haha

41/41, 82. My round is recapped in the Boccieri testing thread. Check it out!

Played 9 holes today when the girldfriend prepare the last thigs before guests will arrive. Shot a solid 39 today and shot the first HIO of my life. Great way to start the day! Now we will celebrate one of Swedens biggest holidays and get hammered!

Tappin' for world peace!

Shot a 72 even PAR (best round by 6 shots) on Painted Dunes East/North. Front nine 1 birdie/5 bogies for a +4. Back nine 4 birdies for -4. The stats are 11/14 fairways, 6/18 greens, 7/11 updown conversions, and 23 putts. It was roughly 104 degrees here yesterday and me and one of the other golfers decided to walk. What a day!

Played 9 holes today when the girldfriend prepare the last thigs before guests will arrive. Shot a solid 39 today and shot the first HIO of my life. Great way to start the day! Now we will celebrate one of Swedens biggest holidays and get hammered!

Tappin' for world peace!

Congrats on the great day there flix, I know the celebration will be epic.

Tappin' for world peace!

That's awesome! Congratulations!!!!

Ty DD and KB :)

Tappin' for world peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back