Nike Lunar Control Golf Shoes

I think they were only available in regular sizes, but they're not even on the site anymore.

These are the one's I was OMG'ing about the other day. Those with the green are incredible!

I think we are long lost brothers! Danny, Donnie and I love those as well.

Masters Lunar's

remote_image20110403-19103-1aff0b6-0.jpg

US Open Lunar's

nike-lunar-control-special-edition.jpg

Which one is everyone liking more?

Also, wonder what colourway they'll put out for the Open.....hmmmm.

I like the Masters one better

The Open ones for me, prefer the black

I'm a fan of the US Open ones. I'm seriously considering getting a pair of these to go along side my AdiPures. They are some very nice looking shoes!

I am going to wait to see what The British Open pair look like and then maybe get them

I thought id try and get some bargain shoes so ended up spending some loyalty points on some Stuburt Pro Am III (£11 in the end).

Well, they aren't worth any more than £11. Not waterproof/splashproof at all.

Are Nike's waterproof?

I thought id try and get some bargain shoes so ended up spending some loyalty points on some Stuburt Pro Am III (£11 in the end).

Well, they aren't worth any more than £11. Not waterproof/splashproof at all.

Are Nike's waterproof?

These ones in particular have a 2-year limited water-proof warranty, just like most of Nike's.

Are these shoes being discontinued? I just got back from Dick's and they had them on sale for around $100....

Are these shoes being discontinued? I just got back from Dick's and they had them on sale for around $100....

Great deal! I'll have to check locally for that one.

--
tapatalk

Not at all.

JB, I know you had high marks on the Tour 4.0's as well. Do these feel any lighter? The Adidas feel a little bulky and heavy...just wondering if these were a little lighter while maintaing the comfort that Adidas brings.

JB, I know you had high marks on the Tour 4.0's as well. Do these feel any lighter? The Adidas feel a little bulky and heavy...just wondering if these were a little lighter while maintaing the comfort that Adidas brings.

Yes, these are slightly lighter.
The last time we had Masun from adidas GOlf on the THP Radio show, we talked a lot about heavy vs light and it might be worth a listen.

Not bad, I wish these would be available on NikeID. I would have a lot of fun creating my own colorways. A lot of schools would love that option too I think.

Liking the 2012 colors, really like the black and highlighter yellow! I love my masters edition, just need a pair of black kicks now!

These '12 colorways are HOT. I especially love the White/Black/Orange. I, too, wish that they'd be available on NikeID.

I like that one as well

These shoes have FINALLY made it to Australia.

My best mate is sponsored by Nike (Olympic marathon runner) and got me a pair to try out.

Love them, they're super comfortable, great weight, great looking.

First round will be Saturday. Can't wait!!

And for all the guys state side complaining about the cost of these shoes, RRP in Australia is AU$250. That's about US$270!!

The 2012 white/red are sexay.

anyone notice heel slippage with this shoe? will this go away with time? Shoe isn't too big either.

Back