Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting very close to narrowing down my new iron selection. Right now I'm leaning heavily towards the Mizuno JPX-800 Pro's. Hoping to make a selection and get an order in. Going to get one last round in with the old TM 320's on Sunday!

Going to the range after work today and heading out first thing Saturday morning for a round! Then it's the yard, honey-do's, and family time.

working all weekend, but the pay is double-double so Ill have some spending money for vacation in a couple of weeks. Hoping to play one or 2 of the Big-Cats courses down in North Carolina

Have to go to a wedding on saturday and a late father's day celebration on sunday, no golf, booo hooo!!!

Golf with the Jonesco gang.
Golf with my usual partners.
Sleep and some video games.

Was supposed to be playing at the Islandcourse on Long Boat Key, FL. Have to take a few weeks off of golf, as I cut my thumb with a vegetable slicer and had to go to the ER. Can barely make a grip, much less hold a club. Going to be a long 2-3 weeks.

Gotta go with the wife to her co-workers wedding. Looks like the second weekend in a row for me with no golf involved. Luckily I just was at the range yesterday to at least put some time towards my weekly need to hit golf balls.

Family weekend so no golf. Gonna take the older of the two boys to his first movie (Cars 2) then out of town family coming on Sunday for a little BBQ and pool action. Need the break from small ball anyway.

18 holes tomorrow morning with my normal group....then do yard work so I can play 18 more on Sunday without the significant other putting out a hit on me :D

League play tomorrow. At a course that is new for me so looking forward to that

Playing some tennis tomorrow morning and some golf at BCC on Sunday with only 3 wood, M2, M3, CG 16 7 iron, 52, 58, and putter in the bag.

Holiday Weekend - Forth of July

Holiday Weekend - Forth of July

Ya whooo! A summer holiday weekend!

I'm off work Friday and Monday for the holiday. Our hometown has a three day festival this weekend. Car show, tractor show and lots and lots of music and beer within walking distance from home.

It is a great time as old friends that have moved away come home for vacation, so we get to see some old friends.

Golfing Friday with the wife and then taking in a parade and some music in the evening. Saturday thru Monday will be more of the same. Golf and music. There will be fireworks on Sunday at dusk which is always fun.

Would like to go to the lake, but the holidays turn me off there. The water will be busy.

How about you?????

Friday I'm WORKING!!! Maybe we'll close up the office early but I won't count on it. I'm hoping to get my driver & hybrid also.

Saturday golfing with coworkers/friends at his CC. Woohoo...First round of golf at a nice non-public course this year.

Sunday I've got no plans so maybe hit the range and work on things to help improve distance.

Monday going up to somewhere in New Hampshire for my cousin's bday/4th of July show.

How about you?

Friday we are off. Saturday I have a couple appointments and then may help with carts Saturday evening. Sunday yardwork. Monday off.

Lad has a lesson on Sunday so I am planning on hitting some balls with my new 3w before I hit the course on Monday evening

Well let's see, golf this morning then Transformers 3. Dinner at Flemings tonight with my best lady!
Saturday with Kids, seaworld for fireworks Saturday night. Baldwin Park fireworks on Sunday night and house warming party on monday. Everyone be safe and have a great weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today and Monday Off work so allot of golf planned for me, tee time for 7:45am this morning and 7am tomorrow morning, gonna be a very hot weekend so i might relax on sunday and play again monday

Playing some tennis tomorrow morning and some golf at BCC on Sunday with only 3 wood, M2, M3, CG 16 7 iron, 52, 58, and putter in the bag.

I like the thinking, less clubs is not always a bad thing! As for plans, golf tomorrow and I am going to try to plan again Sun or Monday. Might catch a movie also.

Flying with my twin girls 2.5 to DC...oh the joy this trip will bring. Great when get there I hope and trying to sneak out for a round with buddies.

Using rental set...ugh haven't done that in 15 yrs so expectations low.

The girlfriend and I were supposed to be going out to night to somewhere we didn't want to go, but that's been cancelled so we're hitting the course for 5-10 homes depending on the light. No chance to play Saturday evening as it's Captains Day at the club, then Sunday we're playing a round with another couple - the two of us men will be playing the Sunday monthly medal comp.

Most importantly, I get to try my new Callaway Diablo Octane Black driver on the course. :D

Playing 18 with a couple of friends I havnt seen in awhile. Should be a good time.

Tonight me and two friends will play Diablo 2 (classic!) all night and then tomorrow it will be bbq and a party. Only round of golf is planned to Sunday.

Practice session today on the short game and then rest the back Saturday and Sunday. Will watch a little golf on TV and church on Sunday. A great week end all in all.

BBQ Saturday, BBQ Sunday with Fireworks sunday night, Family breakfast monday morning, Golf Monday afternoon, more fireworks Monday night!

Gonna be a good, scratch that, VERY GOOD weekend!

My normal work week is Wednesday through Sunday, so my "weekend" is Monday and Tuesday.

So for me it's driving range sometime on Monday and then golf on Tuesday, 9:40 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back