The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was more of a training session for my buddy. He has a tourney at Innisbrook on Monday and he wanted/needed to work on his game to avoid being embarrassed, but after hitting and training for about a hour and a half I did win 6-1, 2-0 (court reservation was onlt til 9:00). I only used a second serve too. I'm going to start playing in the K-Swiss league again to get back into it.

Nice man, tennis is really fun.

Nice man, tennis is really fun.

It's just tough to play with guys my level now, because I'm not in the shape for those types of matches in this weather. I have to start training and get my mental game back in order. Tennis matches are won with 90% mental and 10% strokes. It is fun though. I love to do cardio and have fun, instead of running on the elliptical or something.

I like tennis but after tearing my ACM , MCL, and meniscus in 2010 I dare not try sports involving that stop and go motion.

I am also trying to find a reason to not call in monday and play 18. I mean I am salary :)

It's just tough to play with guys my level now, because I'm not in the shape for those types of matches in this weather. I have to start training and get my mental game back in order. Tennis matches are won with 90% mental and 10% strokes. It is fun though. I love to do cardio and have fun, instead of running on the elliptical or something.

I know what you mean man. I went and played some basketball four days ago against some current college players at the university I used to play at. For the first 5 minutes I was as good or better than all of them, and then this old bastard was dead tired.

I know what you mean man. I went and played some basketball four days ago against some current college players at the university I used to play at. For the first 5 minutes I was as good or better than all of them, and then this old bastard was dead tired.

Sad thing is I'm 25 and eat super healthy, but I've become so lazy. The only things I do are go to the range, play 18, or watch some sports on TV. I plan on changing that though, I want to be looking svelte at the MC.

Sad thing is I'm 25 and eat super healthy, but I've become so lazy. The only things I do are go to the range, play 18, or watch some sports on TV. I plan on changing that though, I want to be looking svelte at the MC.

Ya, I'm 29, eat healthy and other than smoking I keep in fairly good shape. But there is a difference than being in decent everyday shape, and playing sports like basketball or tennis.

Ya, I'm 29, eat healthy and other than smoking I keep in fairly good shape. But there is a difference than being in decent everyday shape, and playing sports like basketball or tennis.

Yep it sucks. Those kids can go hard all day on the court and not get tired. Haha

Hows the smoking going CB, you still quit?

Hows the smoking going CB, you still quit?

Its been 6 days now smoke free man! It has not been as hard as I thought it would be,

How is it that someone as brown as me and dark right now still gets burnt, is that even possible?

Looking forward to golf today at The Harbor Club with Ole Gray & KellyBo. Great golf course and great people, an unbeatable combination. Here is a link to the holes, the 7th is my favorite, risk/reward at it's highest. There is not really as much rough between the water and fairway as this yardage photo makes it appear.

http://www.harborclub.com/golf_course.php

hole7.jpg

Great stuff Razr, that looks like a great place to work on the game during your unpleasant winters

Great stuff Razr, that looks like a great place to work on the game during your unpleasant winters

That's what I'm hoping. We had dome, but it went belly up. The next closest place with heated bays is about 90 minutes away.

That's what I'm hoping. We had dome, but it went belly up. The next closest place with heated bays is about 90 minutes away.

Thats sucks in went belly up, but at least you have a new spot. I'm sure you will be there enough this winter testing eqyipment that they will make it work.

5 guys burgers.....:messed: I need a nap!

I woke up this morning and Nerfny was all smiles and laughing. I asked her what was going on and her response "I love Lucas Calloway" :wtf:

He was testing shafts again wasn't he? :bulgy-eyes:

I woke up this morning and Nerfny was all smiles and laughing. I asked her what was going on and her response "I love Lucas Calloway" :wtf:

R11 vs 5 guys.

Dude, Dean... My ex would say the same about Jarret lol.

Calloways vs. getting dumped vs. bacos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back