Gas Prices: What are you paying?

£1.36 per litre (diesel).

Paid $3.59 last evening.

3.56 not too bad at all

What sucks is that we're so used to paying so much that we can actually be happy paying what we are today because the price is going down. But there's still no reason it should be even this high. It should be well under three bucks but we're happy we aren't paying four bucks.

Are those prices per gallon?

Paid $3.59 last evening.

My sister was near your neck of the woods yesterday on her way to Muncie and she said she paid 3.37 at a gas America in Anderson. It is still 3.48 in Terre Haute

Yes. I know you guys are paying more, but we are historically used to paying less.

Oh yeh i know im not whining, just didnt know how much you guys have to pay. So about 80p a litre.

What was it 10 years ago? Was around 75p a litre here then when i used to fill up my moped for £2.50!!

Oh yeh i know im not whining, just didnt know how much you guys have to pay. So about 80p a litre.

What was it 10 years ago? Was around 75p a litre here then when i used to fill up my moped for £2.50!!

I don't know about 10 years, but it was half what it is now when Obama took office.

$3.28 in a few spots today

It was $3.38 at several spots in Missouri today, around 435 and State Line and 435 and Wornall.

$3.38 here at the lowest priced stations.

Gas was about $3.40 around Fourth of July. Today it is ab out 30 cents higher.

3.44 today

seems to be $3.60s around here again

Filled up for $3.29 today

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I think I paid like 3.60 today

Tap tap taparoo

3.55 today

I paid $3.79 a gallon this morning. My work truck is in Indy this week being switched over to propane. The government is switching nearly 600 vehicles in Indiana alone this summer over to propane. Don't know a lot about this right now, as the infrastructure (filling stations) are just now being installed and brought on line. We will be going through some sort of training the first part of August. Our vehicle fleet manager, says its a wash money wise per gallon, but over time it will pay off, plus it gets us off of imported oil.

3.77 for 93 octane.

It was about 3.70 a week or two ago but it's back up to 4.00. Hopefully not up to 4.20 like it was in the beginning of the summer.

Back