CONTEST RPP & Frank take on Dauphin Highland’s Superintendent’s Revenge (11/19/22)

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Frank and I will be playing in the Dauphin Highlands 2022 Superintendent’s Revenge tournament on November 19th. I'm a rusty 9 handicap and Frank shoots high 80's to 90's. It's a 2-person scramble. The rules for entering are simple! Prize pack will include stuff and things. Any questions will be answered sarcastically at my discretion.
  1. What will we shoot? (answers over par are allowed, but frowned upon)
  2. How many birdies or better will we have? (obviously we don't expect to birdie every hole, but it'd be cooler if we did)
  3. How many putts will we have?

1667336697959.png

+3 (due to the superintendent being such a Richard)

1:Even. A dining room table will block the 18th causing a 5 putt
2: 6 birdies
3: 36 putts ( see #1)

5 birdies
33 putts

Enjoy, well earned

I was joking about over-par guesses, I’m just hoping to break 80 :LOL:

I've never played in a superintendent's revenge, but the videos from social media make it look like a fun day of complaining.

+4
3 birds
35 putts

Being a scramble you will be cheating correct? If so I need to change my prediction.

What will we shoot? - +8
How many birdies or better will we have? (obviously we don't expect to birdie every hole, but it'd be cooler if we did) - Three birdies or better
How many putts will we have? - 38

I promise I have faith, I've just seen layouts for these tournaments and they are stupid hard sometimes

Being a scramble you will be cheating correct? If so I need to change my prediction.
Who whoa whoa, Frank and I have been called a lot of things, but cheater isn’t one of them :cool:

What will we shoot? - +8
How many birdies or better will we have? (obviously we don't expect to birdie every hole, but it'd be cooler if we did) - Three birdies or better
How many putts will we have? - 38

I promise I have faith, I've just seen layouts for these tournaments and they are stupid hard sometimes
1667340363265.gif

Will they be allowed to use props, such as the table mentioned above or the old mower blocking a green? If not, I enter the below as the guess. If so, edits will be made.

Very excited for you all! it sounds fun.

What will we shoot? +6
How many birdies or better will we have? (obviously we don't expect to birdie every hole, but it'd be cooler if we did) - 3
How many putts will we have? - 33

My buddy played in that last year with a former asst pro from the course. I think they shot 2 over and winners were 10 under if my memory serves correctly. Distance off the tee is a big plus with some of the tee locations.

Will they be allowed to use props, such as the table mentioned above or the old mower blocking a green? If not, I enter the below as the guess. If so, edits will be made.

Very excited for you all! it sounds fun.

What will we shoot? +6
How many birdies or better will we have? (obviously we don't expect to birdie every hole, but it'd be cooler if we did) - 3
How many putts will we have? - 33
Not sure! 😁

1667342516329.png

Frank and I will be playing in the Dauphin Highlands 2022 Superintendent’s Revenge tournament on November 19th. I'm a rusty 9 handicap and Frank shoots high 80's to 90's. It's a 2-person scramble. The rules for entering are simple! Prize pack will include stuff and things. Any questions will be answered sarcastically at my discretion.
  1. What will we shoot? (answers over par are allowed, but frowned upon)
  2. How many birdies or better will we have? (obviously we don't expect to birdie every hole, but it'd be cooler if we did)
  3. How many putts will we have?

View attachment 9132598
-5 (you’ll both be on YOUR GAME!)
5+

Good luck and have fun!!

Score +4
Birdies 4
Putts 34

5 birdies
30 putts

E

+1