CG7 Black Pearls in 'da House

bama

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.9
Well, I was feeling pretty dejected after not getting in on the 2nd round of Burner 2.0 testing... So..what does one do..they buy some clubs!! I read through a lot of the THP reviews and went and tested some clubs. I was looking for something more in the Game Enhancement side of things to replace my G5's. I settled on the CG7's. While not brand new, they were in great.

THP CG7 Black Pearl Review

I shot an 81 within hours of picking them up...I think these will be with me a while....and they are gorgeous.....I can even hit the 4I in this set as straight as an arrow. (the Ping 5I gave me a baby fade, but after that it was ok..)
Some pics of my new baby's...

IMG_9671_DCE.jpg

IMG_9672_DCE.jpg

IMG_9673_DCE.jpg

IMG_9674_DCE.jpg

I miss those clubs at times!!! Youll love em. Very forgiving.

Pretty pretty! Enjoy the set and hit em straight!

Great looking set of irons old buddy! I have heard some awesome stuff about these sticks so enjoy them and looking forward to seeing them in action this Fall :golf2:

Very nice Bama!

Great stuff bama, I do really like those irons. Have fun with them.

Sharp - lovin' the looks of those grooves on the face; congrats!

great looking clubs BAMA, i really like the face's on the cleveland irons and wedges, they just look mean.

Very nice Bama...one of the favorite sets I've ever hit.

Great set of clubs! I really enjoy my tours and know you'll enjoy yours.

Hope they work out well for you Bama, they look great.

I really love those irons bama. Congrats buddy

Very nice! I have looked at those at our course but never demo'd them. I think those are one of the best looking irons out there right now. Hope they work well for you.

thx all...they also match my CG15 BP's as well.. (50,54,58)

Does Cleveland make a Black Pearl 3H??? lol

Why are the club heads on backwards?

LOL nice pick up..

Why are the club heads on backwards?

LOL nice pick up..

Because I hit better from the correct side of the ball....:D:D

I have the BP tours and I love them. Great irons, love the finish and how it wears. Hope they treat you well. Congrats!

Nice looking sticks. The black pearl is nice.

I have the BP tours and I love them. Great irons, love the finish and how it wears. Hope they treat you well. Congrats!

Nice to know a few people in THP carry these.....I really like the BP finish as well....
Hopefully I can bring down my hdcp a couple more points with them.
I think leaving the lie angle at standard (instead of of 2.5° flat like my G5's) is helping my fade a bit on the 4i & 5I...
The D1-D2 SW is also really nice.....

nice set, sounds like you found a winner!

Nice set of stix Bama, I'm feeling it's time for a new set for me too.

Great looking sticks Bama!
Keep us updated on the progress.

Back