The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The matchups were done with a collaboration between THP, the two captains and the sponsoring companies.

That's awesome they took such an interest in this....once again thanks to everyone behind the scenes. You guys are amazing.

Yah being in front of the camera doesn't really bother me, esepcially in a situation like that. Just cracks me up when everyone on the course is looking at you like youre from Mars. Was pretty funny actually.
I get what you are saying. You should have seen the guys on the range when I did the ranch video...I thought they were going to call the police. But no one did anything and just watched this jackass put ranch on his hybrid.

530 CST for me =( :D
I'm glad you are coming out of your shell and having some fun now!!!!

I got your reference earlier about the length and posting the videos of that...Kevin was a little jumpy because he had to attend a baseball game...he's fine now!

I get what you are saying. You should have seen the guys on the range when I did the ranch video...I thought they were going to call the police. But no one did anything and just watched this jackass put ranch on his hybrid.

I'm glad you are coming out of your shell and having some fun now!!!!

I got your reference earlier about the length and posting the videos of that...Kevin was a little jumpy because he had to attend a baseball game...he's fine now!

Wouldn't be a day if I didn't toss you or Belbin some stuff....

I bet the ranch thing was priceless lol. Shoulda seen the cart girl and marshall staring at us while I taped Hawk hit the hybrid he is testing.

That's awesome they took such an interest in this....once again thanks to everyone behind the scenes. You guys are amazing.
I don't you guys know how involved they are behind the scenes. Let's just say they read EVERYTHING in the Morgan Cup threads. They know the players, they know our personalities and have thoughts and opinions on matchups. It's a great feeling to know they (Callaway & TMaG) are TRULY behind this wonderful event.

Great videos JRod, nice to put a face to the name. That course looks really good and I am definitely happy you are on Team Hacker's. Great looking swing man!

TC, awesome round dude! How were the nerves coming into 9 when you were -3? Keep it up man.

Lol, ya I love casually shooting 1 under. Great stuff man.

Haha...thanks man. The casual/relaxing part is probably most of the reason I shot 35.

The matchups were done with a collaboration between THP, the two captains and the sponsoring companies.

Does anyone else think it's awesome that the sponsoring companies are having input into this part of the MC? Very cool that they care enough to be involved in things like choosing matchups!

Stupid baseball. Cost me a whole day with the R11s.

Kevin

I don't you guys know how involved they are behind the scenes. Let's just say they read EVERYTHING in the Morgan Cup threads. They know the players, they know our personalities and have thoughts and opinions on matchups. It's a great feeling to know they (Callaway & TMaG) are TRULY behind this wonderful event.

Yah that makes it even that much better they take such an interest. Makes me even more proud to be part of something so special.

Wouldn't be a day if I didn't toss you or Belbin some stuff....

I bet the ranch thing was priceless lol. Shoulda seen the cart girl and marshall staring at us while I taped Hawk hit the hybrid he is testing.
We're pros though...when the lights go on...we just tune it all out...lol.

Bring it, we love it. Longballers gots to stick together playa!

Ok, now this is just flat out awesome.

That's great to know. Thanks TMaG and Callaway for being companies far superior to the rest!

Haha...thanks man. The casual/relaxing part is probably most of the reason I shot 35.

Does anyone else think it's awesome that the sponsoring companies are having input into this part of the MC? Very cool that they care enough to be involved in things like choosing matchups!
When we were forming the matchups...JB goes, do you want to hear what the companies have to say about each player? Ummmm...sure. I'm not going to lie, I was blown away, absolutely blown away.

Biggsy is right. Both companies have a special interest in this and know the players of the event. Obviously personalities are different, so they know some more than others. They have notes they share on every single person that is part of this.

Stupid baseball. Cost me a whole day with the R11s.

Kevin

I can't believe people actually go to Brewer's games.

When we were forming the matchups...JB goes, do you want to hear what the companies have to say about each player? Ummmm...sure. I'm not going to lie, I was blown away, absolutely blown away.

Unreal. It's a little scary actually...I would love to have been listening in on that conversation.

Biggsy is right. Both companies have a special interest in this and know the players of the event. Obviously personalities are different, so they know some more than others. They have notes they share on every single person that is part of this.

I think that it's awesome that both companies are taking such an active role in making the tournament an experience that none of us will ever forget. That being said, I'm like AHA, it's a little scary that they have notes on me and every other player in this thing! I can only imagine what it says about me, I just hope that some of it is positive!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning to see how the teams are lined up against one another, should be good for a lot of banter!

JB, I don't remember reading the answer to this, so my apologies if it has already been discussed. Will there be TaylorMade and Callaway representatives at any of the Morgan Cup festivities so that we can thank them in person?

It is outstanding that they are involved on such a personal level.

Looking forward to seeing some match ups!

Posted via Tapatalk

I think that it's awesome that both companies are taking such an active role in making the tournament an experience that none of us will ever forget. That being said, I'm like AHA, it's a little scary that they have notes on me and every other player in this thing! I can only imagine what it says about me, I just hope that some of it is positive!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning to see how the teams are lined up against one another, should be good for a lot of banter!

They said awesome videos.

JB, I don't remember reading the answer to this, so my apologies if it has already been discussed. Will there be TaylorMade and Callaway representatives at any of the Morgan Cup festivities so that we can thank them in person?

It is outstanding that they are involved on such a personal level.

Yes each company will have a media representative at the event for media day preparation. Just like a regular tour event.

Now that I know they're reading, I'm embarrassed by my attempts at humor and my self deprecation. They'll have me pegged as a goof, when actually I'm a very serious guy.

Kevin

Now that I know they're reading, I'm embarrassed by my attempts at humor and my self deprecation. They'll have me pegged as a goof, when actually I'm a very serious guy.

Kevin
Just embrace EVERYTHING The Morgan Cup is about...

I leave for a few hours to go to my sisters birthday party, and this thread has some great info come into it. I love that TaylorMade and Callaway are so involved in the event, and reading all our silly posts. I'd love to get my hands on their notes about me, as I'm sure the rest would. Mine probably just says "Left handed Canadian, how did we let him get into this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back