2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to type this out and make it official. A few weeks ago I told my wife no more club purchases until after the 2012 outing. Well, since then I got selected to do the Nike VR Pro Combo iron testing and that threw off my lofts in the wedges, etc. So, I have since purchased the 52 and 56 degree wedges in the VR Pro Combo.

So, again, I made another final committment to not make any more club purchases until after the 2012 outing. Anyone else with similar plans (as hard as it may be)?

Can't even begin to fathom what we will have the opportunity to test in less than 11 months but I am willing to bite the bullet and wait.

I think this is 2012 outing related enough to maybe have some discussions over but if not, admins please let me know and I will remove.

Announcement

I was just informed by GG that we now have 50 golfers officially signed up for the THP Outing.
These are ONLY people that have sent their confirmation numbers to her and are marked on our "official" list.
Only 10 spots remain for the 2012 outing.

oh boy, now the race begins!

Had to type this out and make it official. A few weeks ago I told my wife no more club purchases until after the 2012 outing. Well, since then I got selected to do the Nike VR Pro Combo iron testing and that threw off my lofts in the wedges, etc. So, I have since purchased the 52 and 56 degree wedges in the VR Pro Combo.

So, again, I made another final committment to not make any more club purchases until after the 2012 outing. Anyone else with similar plans (as hard as it may be)?

Can't even begin to fathom what we will have the opportunity to test in less than 11 months but I am willing to bite the bullet and wait.

I think this is 2012 outing related enough to maybe have some discussions over but if not, admins please let me know and I will remove.

Ive said the same thing, basically all thats left to replace though it my irons...so hard not to though

WOW! Fifty already??? There's no hope left for me!! I thought after this baby came in Sept that I might think about it again, but seems like it should be filled within the month. So happy to hear that it's so popular! Yay for THP!!

WOW! Fifty already??? There's no hope left for me!! I thought after this baby came in Sept that I might think about it again, but seems like it should be filled within the month. So happy to hear that it's so popular! Yay for THP!!

Ya never know Patty.

Announcement

I was just informed by GG that we now have 50 golfers officially signed up for the THP Outing.
These are ONLY people that have sent their confirmation numbers to her and are marked on our "official" list.

Holy Jeebus, this filled up fast. I was just sort of bidding my time, before talking to the wife about signing up for this outing. With the Morgan Cup coming up and having joined a golf club in the past few days, I don't know if its possible this time. I'm still going to try and make it, as it was a great time in May but this is filling up way to fast.

I'm hoping to be one of the last few but I just need to make sure some bills are covered. I promised myself I wouldn't miss this one and I'm trying my best to keep it. I am really glad for THP it's filling up so fast, you guys put on one hell of a outing from everything I hear.

Holy Jeebus, this filled up fast. I was just sort of bidding my time, before talking to the wife about signing up for this outing. With the Morgan Cup coming up and having joined a golf club in the past few days, I don't know if its possible this time. I'm still going to try and make it, as it was a great time in May but this is filling up way to fast.

I'm hoping to be one of the last few but I just need to make sure some bills are covered. I promised myself I wouldn't miss this one and I'm trying my best to keep it. I am really glad for THP it's filling up so fast, you guys put on one hell of a outing from everything I hear.

Glad to hear we might see you guys.

Glad to hear we might see you guys.

Christ, you might not be seeing me. This thing filled up way fast.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Does Grand Cypress take Paypal lol?

With it only being June 2011 and slightly less than 11 months until the outing, there is too much time to go to commit myself to a pledge like this. Now come early next year, this pledge makes a lot of sense.

You'll be surprised though how many attendees are still buying gear into March and April of next year. I've found at the past ones that it is the stuff completely off your radar that becomes the "got to have it" after the outing...for me it was Burner 2.0 irons and Heavy Wedges last year.

Announcement

That is outstanding everyone. I had great hopes that the 60 slots would fill up very quickly, but 50 people already almost 11 months ahead of time is awesome.

Thats awesome, only 10 spots left, hopefully everybody makes it that wants to go

hoping it all works out for those still wanting to go, excited that it filled up this fast, must be all of the new blood!

Congrats THP on the great response to this outing, it shows when you put a great product out there people will want to take part in it.

you better be there, your a shaft tester i need you for some brain picking on the LM lol

Announcement

Damn that is crazy! But not totally unexpected. This is an event that gets bigger and better each year ....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I know you have some major expenses looming on the horizon my friend but the outing will not be there same (at least for me) if good people like you are not there.

Come on man!! I need a good weekend worth of talking to a fellow Canadian so I can drag my account out of the closet haha!

Can't believe some of the names that haven't signed up yet. Get on it guys, I was banking on meeting some of you!!!

Come on man!! I need a good weekend worth of talking to a fellow Canadian so I can drag my account out of the closet haha!

Can't believe some of the names that haven't signed up yet. Get on it guys, I was banking on meeting some of you!!!

Yea at this rate Hanks will have to work demo day all by himself. (Unless that was the plan all along) :D

Yea at this rate Hanks will have to work demo day all by himself. (Unless that was the plan all along) :D

I'm sure helping hands will be plentiful, but I am more than happy to put my name in the hat for anything that needs to be done.

Then again, watching Hanks run around like a mad man could be entertaining!!!

I'm sure helping hands will be plentiful, but I am more than happy to put my name in the hat for anything that needs to be done.

same here, im sure everybody that is going wouldnt mind pitching in

same here, im sure everybody that is going wouldnt mind pitching in

+1, I imagine everyone there will do anything they can to help out. Of course in my case the best help may be just staying out of the way. :D

Wow, this thing really filled up fast!
Gotta try to get this squared away ASAP!! I can't miss it.

I'm glad I got reservation! No way I'm missing this one!! It's gonna be a blast meeting all of you! And I definitely need to get a few strokes off of my game by then. Look out THPER's here I come! RIBIT

Good thing I'm a morning person....just give me a golf cart and I'll get 'er done lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back