Sun Mountain Customer Service (Europe)

Singlestick

Reaction score
Handicap
I have had a V1 Speedcart for over two years now, no problems at all with it, rolls for ages with the slightest of pushes on flat ground (only downside to that is that i pushed it onto what i thought was flat ground only for it to speed off down a hill and into a ditch at about 50 mph!! No damage however, its a strong piece of metal!!)

Ive had one puncture in that time (a thorn) so all in all not bad.

Recently i have noticed that my bag kept twisting to one side, on closer inspection the upper screw parts on the trolley have broken and as such i cannot adjust the grip on the bag anymore....the bag doesnt fall off but its just annoying.

I thought i would email sun mountain and see if i could buy spare parts....see chain below for the response...

email chain said:
Sent: 24/06/2011 8:10:08 pm
Subject: FW: Contact Form From Web Site

Hi

Your details have been forwarded to me. No problem with the spares, please let me have your address and I will send them out on Monday for you.

All the best

Matthew Hazelden- Head of Sales, Brand Fusion Int'l Ltd Direct Dial : 0044 (0) 1372 385968 Fax : 0044 (0) 1372 379900 Mobile : 07920 461517
Email: : Matthew@brandfusionltd.co.uk
www.brandfusionltd.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 24 June 2011 14:55
To: *******
Subject: RE: Contact Form From Web Site

Hi

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with Sun Mountain products.

As we are only an internet retailer for Sun Mountain products, I have forwarded a copy of your mail to the main Sun Mountain Distributor for Europe, who I am sure will contact you soon.

Many thanks

SunMountainGolf.Co.Uk

How chuffed was i to recieve that response, all in the space of an evening too!! Thank you Sun Mountain! :blob::clapp::banana:

I have been eyeing a new SunMountain bag, makes my choice even easier now. I am a big fan of great customer service and it sounds like they took care of you very quick.

No questions or anything? That's pretty darn good customer service!

That's good to see - will definitely keep that in mind for my next bag purchase.

That is how you treat a customer if you want him to stick with your company!

No questions at all Paulo, one email to say what the problem was, few hours later the parts will be posted Monday email. Couldnt quite believe it myself. Not very often that sort of thing happens anymore.

Absolutely. I'm guessing you're now a firm supporter of Sun Mountain, and from that, I'll definitely be considering them for my next purchase! A little good karma can go a long way.

I have been looking for a new cart/tour bag and i think i will go for the H2No now (never getting as wet as i did a few weeks back). So the few quid they have spent on sending me a few bits of plastic they will get back straight away anyway.

Just thought i would post to say that i recieved the parts today...fantastic!

Just thought i would post to say that i recieved the parts today...fantastic!

That is so awesome! I will have to keep them in mind next time I am shopping around. Cant beat great customer service

That's pretty speedy service as well! Very impressed.

I'm on my third sun mountain bag. I had a stand bag leg get run over by a cart and bent. Even though the bag was probably three years old they sent a new leg free. They have also sent lots of zipper pulls over the years too. Great service.

Back