I Hate to Brag....

WTF are those?

I'm laughing because of the obvious Canada healthcare thing. I wish I had a good comeback. But I don't. Good Work Thainer.

:clapp::egyptian: Great job!!!!!!! BRAG on!!!!!!

Congrats! As a college student with a ton of loans I understand how important it is now to go after scholarships. I had a couple scholarships when I graduated high school in 2003. I quit after one semester and now just started going back and finished my AS degree, and I have more loans than I know what to do with...good luck I hope you get a full ride somewhere!

Hey Jacob might I suggest Duke University. A fine institution. I don't suggest it in hopes of getting free tickets to basketball games or anything

Great accomplishment Jacob! I would have to agree with Chunky here!

That is awesome Jacob! Congrats! With that score you can qualify for the limited application scholarships too. Good Luck with the scholarships!

That is great! You should definitely be proud of that and the hard work that I'm sure went into it!

That's awesome!
I was always more math oriented... I had a 720 on my math SATs and a 540 for my verbal. A little one-sided...

Hey, that's pretty much the way my scores went! The biggest diff is in our handicaps. :tongue:

Keep up the good work!

Congrats ya big nerd! :wink:

Congrats. That is one solid score. I took it 3 times and got a 30 each time. A 33 is nothing short of extraordinary. That is going to look great on college applications.

Jacob as a college student I can tell you to be expecting big money coming your way. I got a 31 and got plenty of money, can only imagine what a 33 gets you. CONGRATS on the great accomplishment

Congrats on the great score! I just graduated from college and boy I can tell you, that money will help LOADS. Can't wait to hear what college you decide on. Any ideas what you want to study?

Congrats!! BUT, I can tell you from my own experience that scores like these absolutely don't mean anything once you've been accepted to the college you'd like. As soon as you hit college you better develop some humility and work just as hard as someone that scored a 20 on the ACTs, because no professor cares how smart you think you are or how smart you were told you were in High School.

Congrats on the great score! I just graduated from college and boy I can tell you, that money will help LOADS. Can't wait to hear what college you decide on. Any ideas what you want to study?

Business, but if everything goes as planned, I will then go into corporate law. Nothing set in stone yet.

Tc-- the Sat is nearly nonexistant here.

Thanks so much for the kind words guys!

That's awesome!
I was always more math oriented... I had a 720 on my math SATs and a 540 for my verbal. A little one-sided...

This was me as well. 790 math, 580 verbal.

Congrates Jacob, job well done! Schools love to know they will get someone they don't have to chase around worrying about academics.

Congratulations, Jacob! That deserves a lot of bragging!

man 33 is sick, I had a high 20's score and thought I did well lol

Way to go dude, thats amazing

No problem with sharing those results and being proud of them. Those are some fantastic scores. Congrats on the time & effort that went into that. Keep up the great work!

Congratulations on the great score, it's truly something to be proud of and should be celebrated. As Fairway2Green pointed out though, it's only the first step in your journey and once you're in college no one is going to care what your test scores were. I'm sure a lot of effort was put into getting that score and you've been rewarded with having a lot of doors of opportunity open up for you. Keep up the good work and take advantage of those opportunities!

Congrats man, thats really impressive, although as a Canadian I have never taken this ACT although I did take the SAT's during my senior year of high school here. Great job man, I really hope this score gets you the scholarship you deserve.

You're not bragging at all. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

My son scored similarly on his ACT's and we're mighty proud of him. As I told him, "don't let up, keep the pedal to the metal. Fantastic job but it's not over. Keep working hard, it's all I could ever ask of you."

This dad moment was sponsored by OverBearingDadsRUs. :wink:

Congrats Jacob. Let us know what schools you're considering.

Back