Spectators & Attendees - The Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Morgan Cup is less than a couple months away and the planning has reached a feverish pace. One item that we wanted to address was for those that want to come down and watch the golf action and be a part of this special weekend.

Itinerary
Friday - Media Day & Range Time
Friday Night - THP Dinner
Saturday - 36 Holes of Golf
Sunday - 18 Holes of Golf & Then Awards Ceremony

For those that want to make the trip down, THP would love to have you follow all the action. You can sign up with GolferGal via email or private message. There is no cost, the only reason for the signup is so that we know who will be in attendance at the THP Dinner and how many to prepare for, as well as notifying the resort so that we get guest passes for the course.

Media Assistance
If you plan on coming and want to be a part of the special event from behind the scenes, we have work for you and would love to have you. Whether it be pictures, video, setting up, assistance with uploading content, there are tons of jobs to be done.

I am super excited to follow this event!!

This is great! I can't wait to see all of the THP'ers that make the trip down for this special event.

Media Assistance
If you plan on coming and want to be a part of the special event from behind the scenes, we have work for you and would love to have you. Whether it be pictures, video, setting up, assistance with uploading content, there are tons of jobs to be done.

that part is pretty cool! I think TrueTemper should show up in his Gary McCord outfit

It's not necessary to stay at Reunion if we are coming to watch, or is it?

• Admin
So, I could come down and do my best David Feherty! As much as I would love to come down, I just can't swing it anymore with buying the house. I'll have to keep up with the action on THP from home. I know it will be an amazing time for everyone, on and off the course!

This sounds really cool, I hope a few THP members are able to come down and enjoy the weekend with us.

This is something I'd kill to come down for. No can do b/c of the boy's birthday, but I hope some folks make it down. Standing around the 18th green on Sunday to see everybody coming in would be awesome.

This is something I'd kill to come down for. No can do b/c of the boy's birthday, but I hope some folks make it down. Standing around the 18th green on Sunday to see everybody coming in would be awesome.

I agree and wish I could get down there. I would love to get in on the media part

I agree and wish I could get down there. I would love to get in on the media part

I have a feeling we would get questions like this...

so you are the one they call coolbreeze? I heard you were tall.
short-man.jpg

So, which THPers are actually planning on going to spectate the Morgan Cup?

I would really love to meet all the THP'ers that can come down. You know the dinner will be top notch as well and a great way for everyone to hang out, get to know each other.

I think the media portion would be awesome as well! I did that kind of stuff for a radio station a long time ago. Loved it!

You wouldn't see anyone by standing at the 18th green, all of us on Team Paradise plan on ending our matches well before the 18th hole.

How great would it be for the final determining match to come to the 18th hole, 20-30 THPers around the green...I hope anyone who can will come to Reunion and share the excitement with us. I'm sure the dinner would be awesome, and it would be a thrill to meet anyone who can make it.

I really wish I could be there, but I am doing a family vacation at the end of July and can't afford to take time off in back to back months.

I'd love for as many THPers to attend. It would be great to shake some hands and put some faces to the screen names.

This is a great opportunity to be up close and part of the action as well as lend a hand.

JB, do we need passes for people who just want to come watch?

I'd love for as many THPers to attend. It would be great to shake some hands and put some faces to the screen names.

This is a great opportunity to be up close and part of the action as well as lend a hand.

JB, do we need passes for people who just want to come watch?

Possibly, but you will still have to notify GG of your list.
And please include if they are coming to the dinner or not.

man wish I could make it down, 3 trips down there in 10 months might get me in some hot water...enjoy everyone!

I tried to work through my company to make changes to my travel plans for a company function I will be attending the next week in Orlando only 10 min away from where the cup will be held. Unfortunately, it led to alot of red tape and headache. Unfortunately, I too will not be able to make it.

Really hoping alot of THP'ers can make it down there. Unfortunately I haven't made it to the outings yet but every member I have met is a class act. Looking forward to meeting even more in August, and hopefully next May.

I need to move to Orlando

I really want to come down and volunteer but that's still up in the air since both my boys' birthdays are right before that weekend so plans are still up in the air. Worst case scenario is being a spectator and bringing the oldest one down. JB, is there a timeframe where you would need volunteers for so if there's some of us who maybe can't stay the full day we can lock in a time?

Back