Voice Caddie SL2 Hybrid GPS and Laser Rangefinder

This is charging up now to go in the bag for the Quest Cup. Need all of the assistance I can with distances for the live update thread.

I am big pondering this rangefinder right now.

Anyone have any good feedback for me to help in my decision? My bushnell is running fine but I'd love to try something new and pass this on to my buddy who lost his.

Anyone have any good feedback for me to help in my decision? My bushnell is running fine but I'd love to try something new and pass this on to my buddy who lost his.
It still works really good for me. I have since switched much of my time to their latest model, because I just love the speed of it, but the GPS functions and such make this a blast. The one area that I think it could improve is better instructions on button layout to make sure to turn off (you exit golf mode) so that you don't kill your battery.

It still works really good for me. I have since switched much of my time to their latest model, because I just love the speed of it, but the GPS functions and such make this a blast. The one area that I think it could improve is better instructions on button layout to make sure to turn off (you exit golf mode) so that you don't kill your battery.
@Jman raves about his, but I think the GPS feature is so freaking cool.

It's all very tempting.

This thing may not be as fast as the new version touted but it is classy. The gps is really nice and if your course has the greens heat map it's awesome. Like JB said make sure that you exit golf mode or you want have it next round.

It does stink that there is no magnet though.

This thing may not be as fast as the new version touted but it is classy. The gps is really nice and if your course has the greens heat map it's awesome. Like JB said make sure that you exit golf mode or you want have it next round.

It does stink that there is no magnet though.
hahaha, I tend to goldfish a bit after a round of golf so turning off golf mode could be a problem 😄

Great stuff. How are you liking the battery life?

I can get a couple rounds on a full charge as long as I exit golf mode. If you don't the gps eats the battery.

I can get a couple rounds on a full charge as long as I exit golf mode. If you don't the gps eats the battery.
Totally agree. when i was playing back to back days i can get two rounds maybe even part of a third. But if you don’t exit golf mode you won’t make it past 1.

Back