Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

I read that... but it seems to have disappeared a bit. And they've removed features the last I saw. Wondering if it'll be delayed further....
Their Korean website still says "coming soon" for what it's worth

So right now...Bushnell fully unlocked is $7k. GC3 is $7,500. Same unit though correct?

So right now...Bushnell fully unlocked is $7k. GC3 is $7,500. Same unit though correct?
Buy it off Budget and it gets the price down to just under $6.5k for the bushnell fully unlocked

Buy it off Budget and it gets the price down to just under $6.5k for the bushnell fully unlocked
Well that's even better.....

Didn't work for me. Or I just have the wrong code....

THPMEMBERSONLY
Yeah, I was using an old one. For some reason i couldn't see it on my laptop on the home page... but I could with my phone. 🤷‍♂️ Thank you again.... to you and @The Dave

Dropped it to 2974 after the THP code.

That’s better than the one that got emailed out from budget 👀
Yeah, like $3,200 after taxes and saving an extra 1.5% from Capital One savings browser thing. That makes for a happy me. :)

Back at 3k makes this a no brainer for anyone that has been on the fence with the 4k price. I’ve been really enjoying my unit now that it’s full blown winter here. I just started taking lessons and it’s great to have accurate data as I work on my swing.

It's ordered through budget golf. With the THP coupon, Capital One Shopping cash back (1.5%), and Costco credit card cash back (1%).... It's under $3,200 with taxes and everything. Now to get all the other pieces of the simulator puzzle. This is going to be an expensive couple of weeks. o_O

It's ordered through budget golf. With the THP coupon, Capital One Shopping cash back (1.5%), and Costco credit card cash back (1%).... It's under $3,200 with taxes and everything. Now to get all the other pieces of the simulator puzzle. This is going to be an expensive couple of weeks. o_O
So do you want a one stop shop for everything? https://shopindoorgolf.com/ is good (indoor golf shop here 😁)

If you want to piece mail it together you can go all kinds of ways, even a build your own screen frame can save a few hundred $$ 😉.

Don't go cheap on a mat...that's probably the most critical part

So do you want a one stop shop for everything? https://shopindoorgolf.com/ is good (indoor golf shop here 😁)

If you want to piece mail it together you can go all kinds of ways, even a build your own screen frame can save a few hundred $$ 😉.

Don't go cheap on a mat...that's probably the most critical part
No I'm getting a retractable screen from gung-ho golf. I'll need it for my garage. Picking up their Holy Grail mat as well. Also getting a new, side mount garage door opener. Lots of pieces to the puzzle.

No I'm getting a retractable screen from gung-ho golf. I'll need it for my garage. Picking up their Holy Grail mat as well. Also getting a new, side mount garage door opener. Lots of pieces to the puzzle.

Curious how much the gung ho retractable screen is. I went with sportscreen and plan to attach a screen...not too expensive, but it's sitting in a box in my garage right now and I'm hitting into a net

Curious how much the gung ho retractable screen is. I went with sportscreen and plan to attach a screen...not too expensive, but it's sitting in a box in my garage right now and I'm hitting into a net
Depends on the size you get and if you want the side screens as well, and how long. I emailed them my dimensions and they emailed me how much it'd cost. They custom make the lengths and such apparently.

My only question right now, is what I use for the ceiling protection. So that's my research.

Depends on the size you get and if you want the side screens as well, and how long. I emailed them my dimensions and they emailed me how much it'd cost. They custom make the lengths and such apparently.

My only question right now, is what I use for the ceiling protection. So that's my research.
Either heavy curtains or the foam puzzle exercise tiles

does anyone know what the 3 wavy lines next to the carry number means? is the unit incorporating weather and adjusting the numbers accordingly? i did a little googling and couldn't find an answer.

does anyone know what the 3 wavy lines next to the carry number means? is the unit incorporating weather and adjusting the numbers accordingly? i did a little googling and couldn't find an answer.
Is the boxed check for barometer? i’m guessing it is showing altitude.

i’ll check. i mean i’m at sea level right? i wonder if it’s giving me readings like i’m at high altitude. my poor ego can’t handle that haha

changed up my google search and looks like the wavy lines might mean it’s set to sea level. i’ll check the unit tomorrow.

It's sea level so it doesn't take any elevation into account.

I was for the longest time on a quite old version of the firmware and updated a few weeks ago to the latest. I'm seeing lower launch angles by 2-3 degrees (as well as corresponding landing angles) but feel like distances are a little longer and more in line with what I actually see on course.

Anyone else noticing any differences? Seen a few other forums where similar observations to mine were made but thought to check-in here as well.

Back