CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 5: The Golden Ticket

Good Luck everyone!!!

Iron & Wedge shafts are what I want to replace to better optimize my bag.

My golf bag! Only 4 years old, but the zippers on BOTH apparel pockets are shot. I have to put my rain gear/extra layer in a separate bag, stuff it inside one of the pockets without a workable zipper, and hope it doesn’t fall out during the round.

Wedges. Never got fit for mine and bought them off eBay — I’m def in need of new edges

I'm sad because I can't enter this one. I have nothing in my bag that I want to replace this year. ?
The experiences throughout the year are only open to albatross members. Check out the link in the first post, it’s the best golf-related money you will spend all year!

The GOLDEN TICKET!!

I'm happy with my current setup. However , if I replace anything it would probably be my 4h.

Thank you THP for doing everything you do for us!

Good luck everyone.

Lessons to get my driver on board.

Can't wait to see who gets this! GL!!

3w and Hybrid are the only 2 left!!!

Driver. Good luck everyone

Good luck to all participants!!
I need find a 3W or 5W or 7W that fits my game.

I want to replace my driver

thanks for the awesome opportunity!

The one thing I would like to replace in 2023 is my five wood it’s been a bugaboo in the bag for a long time. I need to find a better solution for it.

I certainly need some 'golden' in my golf 2023! Has to be driver as I continue to play a Callaway Epic with mixed results and switching back and forth from Taylormade Stealth with horrible results.

Time to look at replacing my riding cart for a push cart because I 💯 need more practice using one.

5 iron. The yet to be released Cobra 5 utility iron that I got a sneak peek of has been tempting me ever since.

Love seeing all the signups! But need to make sure it counts think I’ve counted over 10 at least that need to take a glance at the 2nd paragraph. Just in case here is a quick link.

Driver for me!

I'd like to replace my irons for next season.

Definitely thinking wedges. It's hard to bring myself to change, but it's way past time.

I need to find a club to go in the 3-wood slot of my bag. I'm giving up too much yardage going from driver to my 5H.

Back