A Quick Thank You

Thank you to everyone who makes this site run as well as it does and gives all the golf lovers a place to chat and debate

Nice GG, CB and P4B! You guys are saviors and we applaud all of your efforts to keep this place in tip-top shape and running smoothly!

Big ups to CB, GG, P4B, Ben and JB! Great work as always.

Cheers to GolferGal, CoolBreeze, and P4B!!! Thanks for all you do.

Hats off to JB, GG, P4B, CB and all the other behind-the-scenes folk who put this great site together and keep it running smoothly! :clapp:

Much Love to all who help keep THP running so smoothly. It is very much appreciated.

I could not agree more with the great things to say about Coolbreeze. He is not only super cool to hang out with, he and his staff at work are so willing to help it is amazing. Thank you so much CB and your crew!

I could not agree more with the great things to say about Coolbreeze. He is not only super cool to hang out with, he and his staff at work are so willing to help it is amazing. Thank you so much CB and your crew!

Right back at you my friend, and thank you everyone for your kind words again.

Serious Thank You to all you guys! I think a lot of our lives would be very "empty" without THP around!

As an IT guy, I do know what it takes to keep something like this going. Kudos to everyone involved and thanks for all your hard work!

This place is a definitive anchor to my online interests and daily routine.. I'm proud to say I am a part of this community and thank anyone involved in making it better.

Well done P4B and CB (and of course JB and GG). You rock!

I want to thank ALL of you. You do a very wonderful job and it's very appreciated.

Thanks to GG, CB AND P4B and of course JB....This is a great place and I am so happy I found it!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You guys (and gorgeous girl) make this one of my favorite sites to visit. Very much appreciated!

thank you to everyone at THP for making this such an awesome place

Thanks P4B, GG, and CB for everything you are doing to help make THP the best site/community/forum out there. Much appreciated!

Thanks to everyone who keeps THP going! What a great site and community. So glad I found this place.

A big thanks to everyone behind the scenes at THP! I appreciate the time and effort put into maintaining this great website.

Nothing I can say that hasn't been said all ready except looking forward to meeting you guys/gal in 2012.

Thanks

Nice work everyone. I'm glad someone out there knows about this stuff so I have a place to hang around.

Kevin

Thanks guys!!
As a fellow IT slave it always amazes me just how much work goes into just making things work let alone be outstanding you folks have done both.
Great job.

Huge thank you to everyone that keeps THP so special! There is a special magic to this online community, and that doesn't happen by accident. THANK YOU!

A round of applause (works better in person than in written form) to all, thanks for all you do to keep THP humming along.

Major thanks to all involved. I've only been here for a relatively short time but it's time enough to witness the quality of this site and its people. Much obliged for your past and continued efforts.

Back