A Quick Thank You

Bravo all involved in keeping the best golf community site running smoother than Augusta's greens...

I can't thank you all enough for the amazing job you do. Many of us will never know exactly what goes down in making this place exist, but it is probably far more than many would imagine. Thanks again guys, you do a really great job!

Huge thank you to everyone involved in keeping this place running. Like a lot of people this place´s part of my daily routines - and I need my daily THP-doze.

Thank you guys!

thank you very much for making THP the amazing place it is. you all are a credit to the site and i wish you all the best for the future

You guys can't be thanked enough for making this place exactly what it is, the coolest site on the internet.

I can sympathise that IT guys usually don't get the credit where it's due, so the thanks here I know have been well earned!

Not just great assistance and great work ethic, also a great bunch of people. :D

I sent out a thank you to people recently who helped with my game, but without the people who run the site, that wouldn't have been possible.

So thankyou to everyone who's involved in running and maintaing this fantastic site, and for all the effort you put in.

Huge thanks to everyone involved in keeping this great site running :D

Big thanks to everyone!! I know yesterday would have been a trying day. Glad to see everything is back up and running! Thanks again!

Thanks JB, GG, Puttin4bird, Coolbreeze & anyone else I may have left out. I've only joined this site within the past year, but I can say without a doubt that this is the best interactive golf forum on the web! I hope someday to meet you all at the annual outing. It won't be this year, but I will definitely get there.

A round of applause (works better in person than in written form) to all, thanks for all you do to keep THP humming along.

original.gif

1000 thanks to all of you for keeping this great site running so smooth!

Thanks GG, CB, and P4B! Really, just thanks to GG, the other two are worthless! hehe

Thanks JB, GG, P4B and CB. All you do is appreciated! Don't know what I'd do if the site were no longer in existance...

Thanks for everything that you guys do!!

There are things that go on behind the scenes at THP that we usually keep pretty quiet about, but I want to give a quick shout out to some people that help make this place what it is.

In the last 6 months, the growth at THP has been staggering. To the point that we had to move servers a couple of times as well as bring on some IT assistance of the professional variety.

First off I want to thank GG for dealing with this most of the time because I am too busy pouring drinks during these times.

Secondly I want to thank Puttin4bird. Despite being a mess in the Morgan Cup thread at times, Jake is one of the reasons that this place runs as smoothly as it does.

And lastly I want to mention the man that I think GG would leave me for right now if given the opportunity (he was her savior today). That is Coolbreeze. He and his company have been wonderful to deal with and are one of the reasons that we are where we are in terms of the day to day upkeep of this site and its growth.

Many do not realize the amount of work that goes into this site by so many people. And these 3 get overlooked a lot of times and I want to make sure that they are recognized for their efforts.

Join me in saying thanks to these wonderful people and the hard work they do.

Thank you one and all for the hard work. I've seen up close and personal how crazy hard keeping the insane asylum that THP can become running smoothly and it is because of the people like P4B and CB along with the family that JB and GG have created that even when there are hiccups like site update gone wrong, no one behind the bars of the wards go nutso and this forum never feels like anything but family.

I think it is amazing what folks like JB, GG Coolbreeze, puttinforbird andben do for us and this site. I know ther are lots of other folks who also help out behind the scenes. I want to give a sincere heartfelt THANK YOU to all those who help out!!!!!

Thanks JB, GG, P4B and CB for all you do to make this my favorite site on the internet !

Your hard work is appreciated by me for sure. Thanks for making THP one of the best forums on the WWW.

Back