What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got myself a pair of :nike: Lunar Controls. First new pair of shoes in a few years. Very excited to have a pair of waterproof shoes again!

Picked up a green Nike Dri-fit shirt with the University of Arkansas at Monticello (Boll Weevils) logo on it.

Swapped my SF 2.0 3w for a 910F. Can't wait to play it tomorrow.

Bought a dozen Tour Hex Diablo balls, yeah I splurged!

My Callaway Warbird Xtreme bag arrived in the mail today. Pretty nice bag for the $70 I got it for.

Last edited:
Went to Macys today w the lady and found a sale. Bought 5 Greg Norman shirts in various colors, 3 pairs of shorts, and a reversible belt for 162. So stoked!! Everything was on sale and used the ladies Macys card to get extra 15% off. And if youre asking, no my lady didnt pay for it. It was a great deal!! Woot!!

Received my new PB N7 5 wood (gimmicky, I know... but I hit them really well)
My new Ogio stand bag is due to arrive tomorrow and I am going to pick up a couple dozen Wilson Zips tomorrow if I can escape from work... Have read good things and at the current prices I think its time for a test drive (worst case it'll be reglegated to winter duty).

not gimmicky at all... the driver works really well for me

No that was the hj glove I was raving about last week. I love it, glove of love...

--
tapatalk

oops, my bad :) I will check it out. I must have missed it.

Last week I bought Jman's Cobra S3 driver, it was delivered yesterday and I am looking forward to my Black vs White Cobra S3 shootout this weekend.

Diablo Octane Tour driver. I've lusted after one for awhile now and finally pulled the trigger

This arrived today while I'm away on business.

My wife took this picture

View attachment 2884

To quote her, she left it on the bed so I could "make love to it" tonight when I get home.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ddec showed me this last night and all I could say is your wife is awesome!! Congrats!!

Purchased two six packs of Penta balls on eBay, one shipment arrived yesterday and the other is to arrive today!

LIGHTLY used new PING EYE2 XG wedges (sand and lob).

Couldn't pass em up, two for the price of one and the new version of some of my favorite wedges ever (dad played them when I was little). The looks aren't for everyone, they are sexy to me though.

Might not knock out the CG16's that I looooove, but, I want them regardless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt the compulsion to post a pic of what the new EYE2 XG's look like...lol...I'm WAAAAAAAY too excited, moreso than I really should be given how GREAT my CG16/Spinner combo has been for me! LOL

Screen%20shot%202010-08-04%20at%2021_50_23.png

3Dozen 2010 Srixon Zstar for 65 bucks shipped, cant beat that, my numero uno ball

My Callaway Warbird Xtreme bag arrived in the mail today. Pretty nice bag for the $70 I got it for.

I always loved the designs on the Warbird Xtreme bags. Great bag, nice price!

Bought a Taylormade Rescue 11 TP today and a Cleveland CG-15 60 degree wedge :)
Was close between the Rescue 11 and the Burner 2.0 though.

Ping Tour-S 52* wedge in chrome.

This arrived today while I'm away on business.

My wife took this picture

View attachment 2884

To quote her, she left it on the bed so I could "make love to it" tonight when I get home.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

That is truly amazing!

Sent from my Tapatalk App

went a bit overboard today at Golfsmith. Bought a clickgear 3.0 push cart, then decided I couldn't have a new cart with a new cart bag so I got a Bagboy revolver in Blue and sliver to match the cart. Then as I was getting ready to check out I saw the new Garmin G5 and ended up getting one of those too.

Oh and also got 3 dozen e6 orange balls

Got a TaylorMade Burner Superfast 3 Wood. Went in to buy a new golf towel, walked out with a new 3 wood.

I got a black and red Sun Mountain four five stand bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back