The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...this has gone too far. I woke up at 1:30 this morning and realized that I just had a dream about the Morgan Cup and I am NOT even playing in it. This thread is getting to me subliminally!

OK...this has gone too far. I woke up at 1:30 this morning and realized that I just had a dream about the Morgan Cup and I am NOT even playing in it. This thread is getting to me subliminally!

Its funny, because I woke up this morning and the 1st thing I did was watch some of the funny videos.
TC's child playing with a hairy dolphin was classic.
Jake telling OEM to OEM himself some lessons.
RBelbin putting himself in the commercial.

Some great stuff to be had for sure.

Dammitt Jake, now I have to clean the coffee off my monitor!!! That was fricking hilarious!!

lmao Jake! Freakin hilarious video!

hey - that was really a TM commercial. Lol. They love me at TM.

Tappin the keg!

They figure they have to find a Canadian that can play, because it certainly isn't Mike Weir.

They figure they have to find a Canadian that can play, because it certainly isn't Mike Weir.

Glad to be able to help them out in a time of need. :)

I am still laughing at Captain MeMe. "I called this meeting to talk about ME, cause ya'll know I'm awesome"

Tappin the keg!

These videos are getting me very excited to see this Morgan Cup. Great stuff you guys!

I can't stop laughing from Jake's video. I know its against Team Hacker's, but it's so damn funny.

Captain MeMe - absolutely superb, I had to clean the coffee from my screen after I spat it out laughing so much

Who is Jarret?
I knew a guy here once named that, but have not seen him in forever.

Sorry, I was taking a shower

One-T, you have the greatest hat/hair tan line I have ever seen. "Chumps"

One-T - nice! That could have gone SO wrong...very glad it did not.

Does anybody else notice what appears to be a rather large bottle of lotion next to the shower?
Hmmm, the question might be better if it was...What are you doing in there.

Nice tan lines!!

Holy crap - While I was at the range today, TaylorMade was there filming a commercial. They even wanted to put me in it! Take a look:

TM: sorry for the Nike shoes, if I had known you were going to be filming I would have worn some nice PowerBand shoes.

Gotta give credit where credit is due, even if it is to a Paradisian, that was an awesome video Belbin. Well done!

Does anybody else notice what appears to be a rather large bottle of lotion next to the shower?
Hmmm, the question might be better if it was...What are you doing in there.

Skype?

I got with AD so he could teach me proper video making

Great elementary school book report AD. You're a natural on camera.

LOL great video. Hey is Team Paradise not allowed on nice ranges? I think the clear winner of these video's so far are Nike shoes

I just returned from the course and I'm proud to report that this member of Team Hackers was victorious in his match today. To recap, I was playing the defending champion in our club's season long, single elimination match play event. We both carry the same handicap so we were playing heads up. I ended up winning 4 and 3 and was hitting my Callaway Razr X Forged irons well all day. I had 4 birdies, 2 of which were conceded by my opponent because I hit them so close. I also rolled it really it well today with my Odyssey Black Series Tour #2 with only 32 putts on the day. As my reward, I now face last year's club champion in the next round. Should be another really good test for me and my Callaway gear!

Awesome AHA! Glad you are hitting them so well, and took down the defending champ!

Hello? One of Many team Paradise supporters here. If you don't climb down off CL's back yer' gonna crush him!

Please...if I climbed on his back he would fall right off that fence he has been sitting on.

Everyone check this out, I snuck in with my flip camera and caught some footage of the first Team Hackers meeting. Captain MeMe is all sorts of riled up!

That was hysterical Jake! I watched it 3 times because I was laughing so hard I kept missing stuff. Come on Team Hackers, the Paradisians are bringing it right now!

OUCH!

I got with AD so he could teach me proper video making

Nice to see you back in here, but nobody wants to see you in the shower bro!

All 5 woods all the time

One-T coming strong this morning, talking about his 5 woods! Video was a little weird though, first you were in the shower, then we have a video where your short strings are undone, and your hands are constantly out of the shot and you're speaking of your "woods". Funny vid though.

One-T is bringing it! Great videos buddy, I do love me some 5 woods too, I don't have any, nor did I order one, but man I hear they're great. I think 7 of them would be a legit setup dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back