2011 THP Putter Covers are Here

I've gamed a few rounds with the 2011 putter cover and its been great. It fits my SC Fastback fine, no issues with it falling off during the round. I think I'm pretty hard on putter covers because I carry my bag and keep my putter cover on the putter between greens.

We have replaced all the defective putter covers so there should not be any more issues from here on out. If for some reason someone already purchased one that has magnet issues please PM me and we will get that fixed ASAP.

We have replaced all the defective putter covers so there should not be any more issues from here on out. If for some reason someone already purchased one that has magnet issues please PM me and we will get that fixed ASAP.

mine has been working PERFECT, like i said i had it fall off those 2 times the first day but i think that was more from not getting it on all the way, magnets are solid now and almost seem like they are getting stronger as time goes on.

Just ordered mine. Can't wait to get it. My one complaint with my Seemore purchase is that I did not like the stock head cover that came with it, but I absolutely love the putter.

I have had no issues with mine either, it stays on the putter when not in use and hasn't fallen off once. Really like it and have had a few comments regarding it

They are the BEST looking headcover i have ever seen on a putter, period.

Looking forward to getting mine later this week. I saw SethO last week and they are beautiful in person, of course he was very proud to hear my comments on how good it looks.

I'm just not sure what to do. I love my cover as I think it's been pretty lucky for me. But the magnet is not the strongest and I don't want to lose it. Might just order a new one and get a new white chip and fingers crossed a new driver

Thanks for the compliments guys! I am extremely proud of how these turned out.

This post os TapaTalk serious (so dnt blame me fir misspelled wirds).

will be ordering mine this friday, finally!!

Still PLENTY of these available for those that would like one.

Still PLENTY of these available for those that would like one.

Any update on the THP stand bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any update on the THP stand bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at this time.
We have the sample, but the amount we would have to order is too high for us to want to take on.
Especially given how much stock we have left of so many other items, it is hard for us to bring on new items, especially those of high costs.

mine has been working PERFECT, like i said i had it fall off those 2 times the first day but i think that was more from not getting it on all the way, magnets are solid now and almost seem like they are getting stronger as time goes on.

Mine has bene perfect as well, no issues to report!

i need to order my putter cover and stop procrastinating!!

My new one works flawlessly and looks amazing on my new putter! I actually bought the new putter just so I could rock the headcover.

My new one works flawlessly and looks amazing on my new putter! I actually bought the new putter just so I could rock the headcover.

That is freaking awesome!

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

i need to order my putter cover and stop procrastinating!!

Yes, you do! haha

I have gotten so many questions about this one and the previous ones (Jacqui uses one of last years on her SeeMore).

I am loving my THP putter cover. Wanted to give a kudos the folks at THP. I ordered my putter cover about a month ago and the same day I ordered it I saw where from the day of my order for a period of time any order would also include THP poker chip. Well, according to the information I received I was expecting a THP poker chip to come with my putter cover. Well, when my putter cover arrived there was no poker chip. I have to admit I was a little disappointed but it really wasn't a big deal and wasn't worth it to me to even mention it so I forgot about it. I was very happy with my putter cover. Well a few days later another package from THP arrived with the poker chip in it. Thank you THP! This is a great site and I believe it is because the people that run this site are first class!

I am loving my THP putter cover. Wanted to give a kudos the folks at THP. I ordered my putter cover about a month ago and the same day I ordered it I saw where from the day of my order for a period of time any order would also include THP poker chip. Well, according to the information I received I was expecting a THP poker chip to come with my putter cover. Well, when my putter cover arrived there was no poker chip. I have to admit I was a little disappointed but it really wasn't a big deal and wasn't worth it to me to even mention it so I forgot about it. I was very happy with my putter cover. Well a few days later another package from THP arrived with the poker chip in it. Thank you THP! This is a great site and I believe it is because the people that run this site are first class!

I believe GG mentioned that she had forgotten to put the poker chips in with the order because she was trying to get them out same day, and that she would be sending the poker chip separately.

I love all the THP putter covers and I rotate between the 3 that I have and, if my putter gets hot with a particular cover on, I continue to use that cover to keep the streak going. I am biased to this years cover obviously, but I think everything that THP has released looks just fantastic and gets a lot of attention on the course.

I love all the THP putter covers and I rotate between the 3 that I have and, if my putter gets hot with a particular cover on, I continue to use that cover to keep the streak going. I am biased to this years cover obviously, but I think everything that THP has released looks just fantastic and gets a lot of attention on the course.

Seth,

That is awesome. And this is also why golfers are some of the most superstitious (sp?) Athletes there are. I think maybe right behind baseball.

Guess I need to go buy a new putter so I can get a THP putter cover

There are plenty left guys.

Back