2011 AT&T National [SPOILERS]

Thanks everyone. It gives the course a little bit of a different perspective without people on it.

Dang man you've played some nice courses. I just played the Preserve at Jordan Lake a few weeks ago. I think that is over by you

You would have loved my last week, Bellreive CC, Baltimore CC (East), and Pine Needles. Work gives me lots of opportunities to entertain!

I'm actually not over in Chapel Hill anymore, we bought in MacGregor over in Cary and recently joined there - fun course and good atmosphere.

Thainer,

great pictures and its really cool its taking place at a course you have worked at for 3 years.

You would have loved my last week, Bellreive CC, Baltimore CC (East), and Pine Needles. Work gives me lots of opportunities to entertain!

I'm actually not over in Chapel Hill anymore, we bought in MacGregor over in Cary and recently joined there - fun course and good atmosphere.

Sounds awesome dude. One day I will join a nice CC also

Beautiful pics, Thain. That place looks tough.

This golf course isn't this hard. This is borderline funny.

Lmfao @ Lucas Glover. Baby.

Lmfao @ Lucas Glover. Baby.

You looked good out there Thain, nice to see you again. Now go get me a hamburger!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

You looked good out there Thain, nice to see you again. Now go get me a hamburger!

You looked sharp yourself buddy.

Hahaha ya right pal. Self serve, members only lol.

Talk about overdoing it? This course is playing easier than it ever has.

Super disappointed in the course setup today.

Heard commentators talking about wanting a US Open here the other day...guess it's not h ard enough, eh?

Watney is tearing up the back.

thanks for the picks thainer. always enjoy seeing the close up's of the courses......nick watney, wowza. i know everyone is scoring today but 7 bird's and eagle in 9 holes, talk about on fire.

also, who else saw spencer levin dropkick his hat? normally i'm against such outward displays of anger, but i laughed pretty hard at that one

thanks for the picks thainer. always enjoy seeing the close up's of the courses......nick watney, wowza. i know everyone is scoring today but 7 bird's and eagle in 9 holes, talk about on fire.

also, who else saw spencer levin dropkick his hat? normally i'm against such outward displays of anger, but i laughed pretty hard at that one

i saw it, i accidently posted it in hanks coverage thread instead of this one, it was hilarious lol

So they just showed footage of Tiger helping promote the AT&T Tournament. They showed him sign a tribute wall and help out in a Veteran's relief tent. A thought crossed my mind, Has anyone ever seen Tiger NOT wear a golf Polo? I mean he's not playing this week. How funny would it be to see him show up in Cargo Shorts and a Big Dog Tee Shirt?

Not like that would ever happen. :D

I don't think the course Is set up too easy at all. It the conditions. Sunny day with no wind and greens that seem to be holding a lot is letting everyone shoot at the pins

The greens are softer today, and the tees are moved up on like 4 holes. The course should be setup the way it is for day-to-day play, not easier thats for sure.

2 days ago guys were struggling to break par, now guys are easily breaking course records? Course setup has everything to do with it. Course setup includes speed of greens, greens receptiveness, rough height, tee placement, and pin placement.

I don't think the course Is set up too easy at all. It the conditions. Sunny day with no wind and greens that seem to be holding a lot is letting everyone shoot at the pins

Thain I skimmed... are you watching/following on the course or watching from home? Really digging Rickie's setup today and man did he have it going early! Just catching up to the thread, so what happened to KJ?

I was at work watching the leaderboards and on a tv, now im at home. I hope Rickie wins.

Thain I skimmed... are you watching/following on the course or watching from home? Really digging Rickie's setup today and man did he have it going early! Just catching up to the thread, so what happened to KJ?

So they just showed footage of Tiger helping promote the AT&T Tournament. They showed him sign a tribute wall and help out in a Veteran's relief tent. A thought crossed my mind, Has anyone ever seen Tiger NOT wear a golf Polo? I mean he's not playing this week. How funny would it be to see him show up in Cargo Shorts and a Big Dog Tee Shirt?

Not like that would ever happen. :D

Locally around town, he is rarely in a polo shirt around here.

Locally around town, he is rarely in a polo shirt around here.

Any chance for a photo of him in his PJ's buying some cereal at the local grocery? :D joking.

I was at work watching the leaderboards and on a tv, now im at home. I hope Rickie wins.

Man the course looks absolutely incredible on TV seriously. They were talking about Aronimik hosting a major someday? Looks capable to this amateur's eye!

I too hope Rickie will hold on. That'll be a sweet final pair tomorrow assuming he holds on and finishes strong this afternoon.

Its an incredible golf course, and I hope I get to play it sometime next week. Im looking forward to playing some golf once my gf and parents go home. But until then, they get all of my attention!

Man the course looks absolutely incredible on TV seriously. They were talking about Aronimik hosting a major someday? Looks capable to this amateur's eye!

I too hope Rickie will hold on. That'll be a sweet final pair tomorrow assuming he holds on and finishes strong this afternoon.

You can't be serious? He looks like a smurf out there.

Back