Clicgear 3.0 Push Cart Review

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
I love walking when I play golf in my weekly 9 hole Men's Club Outings. I have a push cart but it's getting old and probably time to start looking around at new ones. Along comes the new Clicgear 3.0. I cannot wait to see if this thing lives up to my expectations.

Unfortunately it did not arrive in time for me to take it directly out for my round yesterday, but it was there waiting when I returned so I grabbed some pics. Stay tuned; as I work with the cart for my review purposes I'll update this thread.

Small box for what's inside!
IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

Getting that thing back in that box might be a challenge!
IMAG0019.jpg

All geared up.
IMAG0023-1.jpg

IMAG0024-1.jpg

The storage compartment.
IMAG0025-1.jpg

And a storage net.
IMAG0026.jpg

A look at the handle.
IMAG0028-1.jpg

Setup was much easier than I was trying to make it out to be at first, initially I am pretty impressed with how sturdy it feels and how nicely it seems to roll. Stay tuned!

Great pictures! I look forward to a review of this cart as it looks very nice.

They are the best looking push cart on the market no doubt. Much smaller folded up that the sun mountain Speedcart. V impressed.

I am excited to see that you are reviewing this Jake. A push cart is in my near future and at this point it is between the Clicgear and the Sun Mountian Micro Cart. I can't wait to see what you think of it.

im sure you read the instructions on how to fold it up but just incase you're like me and didnt. The best and easiest way to fold it up is to first rotate the front tire flat to the ground, second put your left foot (if right handed) on the tire to hold it down and fold with your right hand. I cant tell you how many people I see struggling to fold these up in the parking lot. Once you know how it takes 2 seconds.

I am excited to see that you are reviewing this Jake. A push cart is in my near future and at this point it is between the Clicgear and the Sun Mountian Micro Cart. I can't wait to see what you think of it.

Same here. AG has a cheap pull cart and I played a round with it last weekend. Needless to say, I wasn't the biggest fan of it. I'm thinking a push cart is far more up my alley, looking forward to your thoughts there Jake!

Great pictures.....

I had a couple friends get the SM Micro cart and both had problems with the wheels. This may not be the case for everyone, just wanted to give you a heads up as something to look into before purchasing.

I have a Clicgear and absolutely love it, I have the 2.0. I have had it for almost 2 years and haven't had any issues at all.

Great pictures P4B.

Great pictures Jake! Let us know how it fares out on the course!

I am sure you will like it a lot, I love mine

I am very interested in this one. I have been pondering a purchase of one for a few weeks. I have it down to the Clicgear 3.0 or the Sun Mountain Speed Cart V2. Can't wait to read the results of your review.:popcorn:

Nice, you are serious!

Looks good, Jake. Enjoy the review!

I am so happy with mine! Great cart! Rolls nicely, brake works well. Nice storage pocket and tray. Velcro glove holder is nice. Only grip is that the umbrella holder is too small for my TM umbrella handle

It really is amazing how small those push carts pack down! Not to mention they have quite a few accessories you can add to them. I look forward to reading how this one holds up.

Looks pretty sweet... wish the price would get chopped in half though.

I love my 3.0. Its easy to fold up and easy to push, what more could you want?

That's a great loooking cart Jake!
Boy do you have luck in the timing !
Looking forward to your detailed review.

I nearly just bought one of these during lunch! They had a white one that just looks awesome! I don't know how long I will be able to wait on this.

I have the 2.0 which I love, but the 3.0 is even better. They really improved upon the amount of storage. That is my only beef with the one I have, but there are a ton of pockets on my C-130 so it is not really an issue. Mine was misaligned out of the box so when you push it ahead of you, it goes left. Apparently it is easy to fix, but I know the exact path it will take now so I am not concerned about that. ClicGear just make a great, sturdy, reliable, compact, and efficient cart.

Wow, I was just looking at one of these today at Dick's and I cant wait to see what you think about these Jake. I will probably hold off until the year end sale for mine though.

I just bought one today, will be taking it out for the first time in the morning

Back