world record being attempted in Lewiston ID

c_ault

Reaction score
Wow, too play that fast, and still be able to birdie holes is impressive.

Most holes played in one week, to get this he is playing 16 rounds a day, for 6 days, on the final day he will play 18 rounds.

Entirely too much golf!

thats pretty cool, says that he will have played 2052 holes

I forgot to mention that the radio was saying he was playing to raise money and awareness for (something, sorry I forgot). He's basically doing it for his neice. I'll try to find out more.

I wonder if he is just hacking away, or if he is actually taking the time to stop, read the green, a few practice swings, etc?

I think this is cool in the fact that its golf related but mostly for the benefit of the charity. I don't think I'd be able to try... my hands are weak as it is and 2052 holes in a week? UFF... AND he's making birdies!!!!!

Thanks for the link. Very cool.

18 holes and hour!! he must be playing polo on the fairways...drive by and whack! don't even get out of the cart or he could be like Carl on the Big Break and be a Jamacian Track star and run. :D

Wow, good for him! Gogogogogogo!!!!!

He must have a fast cart and be able to drive right to the edge of the greens? 18 holes an hour would be 3.33 minutes per hole. Hard to fathom the logistics of the operation, I would like to see him in action.

I'd like to see a webcam of him playing this course at this speed. It has to be unreal.

I forgot to mention that the radio was saying he was playing to raise money and awareness for (something, sorry I forgot). He's basically doing it for his neice. I'll try to find out more.

Well then it must not be working if you forgot :act-up:

Good for him and for a good cause. I hope he reaches his goal!

Good swing and sounds like a helluva player.

Thanks for the link.

Well then it must not be working if you forgot :act-up:

That's what I was thinking when I typed that. At least it worked enough for me to go figure out what it was. :smile:

good for him...2,052 holes is a lot of golf though... neat story i'm surprised it isn't getting much more press.

He must have a fast cart and be able to drive right to the edge of the greens? 18 holes an hour would be 3.33 minutes per hole. Hard to fathom the logistics of the operation, I would like to see him in action.

3.33 minutes per hole, that ridiculous.

213 seconds per hole, let's say her pars a par 5; That means he has roughly 40 seconds to tee the ball, hit, return to the cart, drive to the next shot and hit again. 40 seconds per shot on par 5's.

At least on a Par 3 her has 1 minute and 11 seconds per shot.

Thats crazy. Congrats to him, because that is one tough WR no matter what anyone might say. Good for him!

For his sake I hope the paper mill wasn't producing cardboard this week.

Nonetheless, congrats to Golf's new Iron Man.

Wow, that's playing more golf than some people play in years and years of golf. My hat goes off to em' but I like to enjoy my golf, it's like eating contests.

Wow...talk about having some endurance...

Maybe he will try it next time without the cart.

Back