Favorite person to play golf with?

My uncle. He lives up in Wisconsin and I may get to see him close to 3 maybe 4 times a year but the guy is just a great fun uncle and when he drinks and get him going. Your stomach will hurt. He's great at golf can't wait to play with him this weekend!

I loved playing with my father-in-law. Unfortunately, last summer was the last time we played or will play. He turned 90 this June, and his balance is not good enough to play anymore. He may just ride when I play, I hope so. We played together for almost 30 years. Those were great years that I will always cherish. He taught me so much about the game. He was a near scratch golfer in his prime. He won tournaments in Florida in the 70s. Even in his late 60s and 70s he was driving almost as far as I was!!!

Now, I play with a very good friend who went to school with my wife from grade 2 through high school! Neither his wife nor mine play. Although, my wife may return to the game in the future.

Def my Dad, i play 90% of my rounds with him

man i wish my dad still played... id love to kick his butt on the course lol

i am excited to play with some new folks this weekend. Saturday i am playing with this guy from work that i always get together and chat about LSU sports with. well recently he was telling me picked up the game him and his son in law. we tried connecting the last couple of weeks with no luck, but this saturday we finally managed to make it work. should be a great 4 hours playing this wonderful game and talking about our true passion.......LSU Tigers!

Definitely my dad. He had rotator cuff surgery at the beginning of the month...and will be out until and least next golf season. =(

Until then, my friends.

At my age and in this heat? I think I prefer playing with my doctor:D

My daughter anytime.

I love to play with my brother, he is just natural athlete and has that Ken Griffey Jr. "easy/natural" looking golf swing that makes me jealous (because he only plays maybe 10 rounds a year.)

Danny.P! He's the one that got me into golf. And it's become quite a competition with him and I. Joking around and stuff... Like when he misses a 2ft putt, I tell him "Way to go. Just keep playing like that. Good Job." Of course we both laugh about it. We witnessed these old duffers playing and picking on each other is how we started doing it. It was pretty funny. It's all in fun!

Littlepingman. We can play 18 and not say much or can chat the whole round either way we are there to play golf. Common interests and opinions surely makes it enjoyable!

Littlepingman. We can play 18 and not say much or can chat the whole round either way we are there to play golf. Common interests and opinions surely makes it enjoyable!

I'd vote for the chatting. I hate silence. Golfing or not, there's gotta be some conversation.

I'd vote for the chatting. I hate silence. Golfing or not, there's gotta be some conversation.

Andy told me I used to never talk when we played golf together. Now he says he can't get me to shut the hell up... haha

Andy told me I used to never talk when we played golf together. Now he says he can't get me to shut the hell up... haha

Good! Conversating is a good thing. I never like playing with someone who is quiet the whole round!

My dad! He is the one who taught me the game and he is the one I most love playing it with.

My dad! He is the one who taught me the game and he is the one I most love playing it with.

I wish my dad had played. He played one round in his whole life and that was before he even met my mom.

My fave is just a normal guy, single digit hdcp. Plays quick, putts out, doesn't gloat. And loves to talk about the tour. I'm not gonna say who so he doesn't think I'm sweet on him.:D

My dad, my grandfather, and any of the guys from my golf team. A great time is had by all!

I love playing with anyone really, it`s always fun to meet and talk with new people. Ok, sometimes there are some weird people you get paired up with, but I can usually pull out the fun bits from those holes as well. Remember especially one guy who claimed to be a single digit handicapper, but played at 25 at best. And of course he was a long driver, but me and a friend who played with him out drove him on every hole and ended up beating him with at least 10 shots, and we are both around 19 handicappers. But we had fun with it and laughed a lot during the round, I even think it took some of the tension of our games as we both played great. On the last par 5 we decided to take a long drive contest for fun, we out drove him with 50 and 60 metres despite getting a bit of a "power" fade.

I'll play with anyone as long as they are friendly and aren't trying to play a 2 hour round

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Back