The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised you waited that long to come to that random though. Can't make fun of anyone for not making one now, I think everyone has.

Silly Bandwagoner, I thought you knew me better than that.

WHo knew the goal was to make a single video?
I think you may want to read my earlier posts regarding my thoughts on the matter.

Don't worry ddec, you're a LBSB, SPBP, WQPM, LOL, ROFL, HAM, POW, DPA, NHYT, NYYF, DCF, CBF.......you can do whatever and say whatever you want.

Its not even 11pm EST and apparently its hug it out time.
Who knew.

Should I just call you Ari Gold now?

Nice to hear you get out. Hackers would have the world believe you were at CB's salon getting some eyebrow work. Silly Hackers.

Bumps now, lead to downhill rolls later. Sure is great to get out. Any favorite clubs from the last delivery?

The driver needs some work, but that's more my swing and not the club. I hit 4/4 fairways with the 3 wood today, should be a really good club to hit it out there about 220-230 when I have to get it in the fairway. I didn't get to hit the hybrids very much today, actually looking forward to hitting them more off of the tee on a shorter course that I frequently play around here.

The people ask for it so here it is. Maybe more later.

Funny you guys think that server room is big. My previous job was at JP Morgan Chase which had a two tier 4 data centers in delaware. These each had two "pods" in them Pod A and Pod B and they were both about 10 times the size of the one in my video. But enough of that. Its video time again.

This is part one of two with the second part coming later, most likely tomorrow, but enjoy part one for now. This video features my son OEM Chandler, video work by OEM Tracy and myself. Please notice the sponsors hat, vintage THP shirt and the sweet ride ;)

OEM that first video reminded me of my old job installing servers and having to do all of the cable management in data centers like that. For some reason I couldn't see that one on my phone earlier today. I'm glad I didn't it may have gotten me so dizzy that I couldn't drive between the lines.

Silly Bandwagoner, I thought you knew me better than that.

WHo knew the goal was to make a single video?
I think you may want to read my earlier posts regarding my thoughts on the matter.

Having just read your post I agree with you. Its about the companies involved and this awesome experience. I know have been enjoying the road to TMC.

lord, I dont read the thread for half a day and the thing blows up, gotta get caught up on these hilarious videos

lord, I dont read the thread for half a day and the thing blows up, gotta get caught up on these hilarious videos

What you really need is one of those nifty Team Hacker's Supporter tags for your signature buddy! I can take care of that for you.

What you really need is one of those nifty Team Hacker's Supporter tags for your signature buddy! I can take care of that for you.

love that sales pitch

Wow, the thread is all piss and vinegar then I leave for a few minutes to come back to sugar and honey! And like JB said, it's not even 11 yet. You guys are getting soft.

The driver needs some work, but that's more my swing and not the club. I hit 4/4 fairways with the 3 wood today, should be a really good club to hit it out there about 220-230 when I have to get it in the fairway. I didn't get to hit the hybrids very much today, actually looking forward to hitting them more off of the tee on a shorter course that I frequently play around here.
Good deal. Speaking of gold, those hybrids are gold!

Looks like you do.

I'm such a bandwagoner. Unfortunately for you most of my teams have not won recently so I'm not sure you want me routing for you.

I'm such a bandwagoner. Unfortunately for you most of my teams have not won recently so I'm not sure you want me routing for you.

I appreciate the support though buddy. It means a lot.

I leave for a few hours to catch up on some work and play some golf and this thread goes crazy with videos, then some great trash talk, and then the expected bro hugs. I've missed you all, but I was busy working on my golf game in 30 mph winds with 50 mph gusts. It was a wild and crazy day out there today.

Dean thats hilarious! If you can't beat em join em buddy!

Dean thats hilarious! If you can't beat em join em buddy!

I'm confident that we will beat them hackers come August:act-up:

If the bro hugs didn't come out, the fun could turn to hate and build to unsafe levels. lol.

I never said I hit the R11 flush. Hell. I've hardly had a chance to use it. But the mishits didn't seem to be way shorter or way off line. Of course, I usually hit it fairly straight, and rarely hit it long, so maybe its a percentage thing. Maybe a loss of 10-12 yards for me, translates to 60 yards for the bombers. I was surprised how quickly I adapted to it. Just need to get it out there a few more yards. Dialed her down 1* which opens it up a little, too. My schedule doesn't look too promising, but I'm hoping to play late afternoon tomorrow and give her another whirl.

Kevin

I have said it once already, but these videos are priceless!

Tap tap taparoo

I never said I hit the R11 flush. Hell. I've hardly had a chance to use it. But the mishits didn't seem to be way shorter or way off line. Of course, I usually hit it fairly straight, and rarely hit it long, so maybe its a percentage thing. Maybe a loss of 10-12 yards for me, translates to 60 yards for the bombers.
There's the forgiveness or lack of it. Hope you can make it out buddy.

We need to get these guys out there for a photo shoot face to face style like prize fighters before a big fight. Could be kind of funny with some of the tall (gorilla types) next to a shorty (da plane, da plane) persons, haha.

Even their Captain doesn't know what those two jokers are talking about half the type. lol, lmao, ROFL, *bro hugs* DPA, GOING HAM!, LBSB!, woot woot!

Lord forbid anyone have any fun. Laugh out loud.

Sent from my Tapatalk App

I'm playing golf today even if I have to ignore clients. Training weather baby. 94* and a whopping 70% humidity. I bet FL doesn't get that humid.

Kevin

I'm playing golf today even if I have to ignore clients. Training weather baby. 94* and a whopping 70% humidity. I bet FL doesn't get that humid.

Kevin

Been watching Orlando on my weather app for my phone and it says it been like 95 and raining for 2 weeks straight now. I always wanted to live in FL, now I'm reconsidering.

Been watching Orlando on my weather app for my phone and it says it been like 95 and raining for 2 weeks straight now. I always wanted to live in FL, now I'm reconsidering.

Its this time of year.
When they say its raining, they mean we get an hour of rain in the afternoon.
Not a single day has passed that has not been great golfing weather actually.
The rain is great, cools everything down, helps the lawn and the course and only lasts a brief time.

Its this time of year.
When they say its raining, they mean we get an hour of rain in the afternoon.
Not a single day has passed that has not been great golfing weather actually.
The rain is great, cools everything down, helps the lawn and the course and only lasts a brief time.

I take it we are responsible for our own rain gear?

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back