2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

I can't wait to see you guys attempt this move! :cool:
I know no one else will understand this, but if we tried that, we'd end up as one of the failed versions of Gotenks :LOL::LOL:

I know no one else will understand this, but if we tried that, we'd end up as one of the failed versions of Gotenks :LOL::LOL:
Look all we’re asking for is a little full-fledged choreography.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: As long as you keep trying, it will eventually work! Hahahaha.

At least a few of us will understand most or all of the Anime Gods' anime references! :cool:

I’m not sure why I tried to make the Eleven work all year. I think I was blinded by Triple Track despite knowing it doesn’t impact my alignment. The Daytona Beach is like an extension of my arm. Distance control is fantastic. Only three putt today came from 60 feet because I didn’t start the ball nearly high enough. Lipped out from 8 feet and settled for a 3 putt par.
They're fairly similar in shape right? Do you think it's mostly the milled face that's got you doing better? Is the Daytona tour lined?

They're fairly similar in shape right? Do you think it's mostly the milled face that's got you doing better? Is the Daytona tour lined?
They’re fairly similar in that they’re both large mallets and I find the sight lines similar with the side cavities. Alignment-wise, I’m fairly consistent with both of them even with the naked crown on the Daytona. I also use Triple Track on the golf ball, so that helps. Previously I had used the Triple Track Ten S with microhinge star insert. All of the heads are the same weight, so my logical conclusion is that I’m just a head case. At any rate, I’ve acquired 5g weights to see if going lighter helps me get better feel with the Eleven.

1671589770546.jpeg

They’re fairly similar in that they’re both large mallets and I find the sight lines similar with the side cavities. Alignment-wise, I’m fairly consistent with both of them even with the naked crown on the Daytona. I also use Triple Track on the golf ball, so that helps. Previously I had used the Triple Track Ten S with microhinge star insert. All of the heads are the same weight, so my logical conclusion is that I’m just a head case. At any rate, I’ve acquired 5g weights to see if going lighter helps me get better feel with the Eleven.

View attachment 9145210
The pic helps. I think the Daytona definitely looks easier on the eyes, more due to the triple track than the shape. I could definitely see that making an impact, unless you liked it before then I have nothing lol. And the bolded applies to a lot of us!

View attachment 9145210
Interesting. I wanted to try one of the "new" Odyssey putters at ECPC, but really liked the triple track 11 with double bend while I was messing around after my fitting.

So I just hit CPO and ordered one.

In my defense, I need to rep Callaway and Odyssey in my cabin bag, right?!?!??

Last edited:
The pic helps. I think the Daytona definitely looks easier on the eyes, more due to the triple track than the shape. I could definitely see that making an impact, unless you liked it before then I have nothing lol. And the bolded applies to a lot of us!
Oh I was dependent on all things Triple Track until I proved to myself with gates on a putting mat that my alignment is solid with both putters. Just seem to struggle with distance control with the Eleven. At least for now.
Interesting. I wanted to try one of the "new" Odyssey putters at ECPC, but really liked the triple track 11 with double bend while I was messing around after my fitting.

So I just hit CPO and order one.

Yes! The Eleven is a great putter. I used it almost exclusively during the posting season and brought my handicap down 20%!

I'll have the new release, under embargo putter, a Two-ball, and a Triple-Track from Odyssey.

Pretty much an alignment cornucopia

So I just hit CPO and ordered one.

The best part of all this cold weather is that I get to sport this one around for a few days.

621869C3-887C-4B17-99FC-C55E897ECC20.jpeg

Back