2022 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Do you use it off the tee at all? Not that you'd ever miss a fairway (I never saw it) but I found it fun to use as an alignment aid there too.
I did not and didn't even think of it. You just blew my mind. Gonna give this a shot. Thanks, now I'll kick your a$$ worse next time 😂😉

Ok, after my round today I'm all in on Triple Track. Was so useful for aligning my feet today. Only pulled one putt. Went from 39 putts on Monday to 31 putts today. That easily could have been in the 20s because I had a lot of edge burners and a few lip outs. Some days those are gonna drop.
Another convert! Welcome to the club lol

Do you use it off the tee at all? Not that you'd ever miss a fairway (I never saw it) but I found it fun to use as an alignment aid there too.
Line it up on the tee box just like the starting line of a putt. Align your feet to the ball and you know your lined up correctly. It's crazy how much different it looks standing over the ball than from behind.

The last two rounds have not gone the way I’d hoped, but one constant was how the CSX performs. Giving me extra distance off the tee on miss hits and really shining with shots into the green. Not a lot of roll out and predictable in terms of where it stops.

Where I think it’s really stood out is helping with my putts. I was a late convert to TT and getting comfortable using it with my putting. Once I figured out a routine I was not looking back. I was on my way to a pretty bad round scoring wise yesterday and leaned on my putting to save the round. I know mi have to make a good stroke, but TT helped me line them up and gave me the best chance to make the putt. I ended up with 10… yes 10 one putts and several were in the 15-20 foot range to help my score under 90. my game might be in shambles right now, but the CSX TT Isn’t going anywhere.

Ok, after my round today I'm all in on Triple Track. Was so useful for aligning my feet today. Only pulled one putt. Went from 39 putts on Monday to 31 putts today. That easily could have been in the 20s because I had a lot of edge burners and a few lip outs. Some days those are gonna drop.
28 putts today using TT to assist with my feet alignment. Dropped two 20 footers and a couple 8-10 footers. I'm bummed I'm late to commit to this but man am I excited about how this is gonna help my game in 2023.

Line it up on the tee box just like the starting line of a putt. Align your feet to the ball and you know your lined up correctly. It's crazy how much different it looks standing over the ball than from behind.
Tried this today on the tee box and I was not a fan. With standing further from the ball it didn't work for me and actually was a little worse than normal I think. It was huge for me on the greens though.

Tried this today on the tee box and I was not a fan. With standing further from the ball it didn't work for me and actually was a little worse than normal I think. It was huge for me on the greens though.

let’s try it the next time we play

Awesome to hear. It took me a bit to get used to lining it up but once you are comfortable with it, it makes 5 feet and in so easy!

Played with CSXLS TT today and that ball is just perfect. LOVE it.

The TT is very useful off the tee.

28 putts today using TT to assist with my feet alignment. Dropped two 20 footers and a couple 8-10 footers. I'm bummed I'm late to commit to this but man am I excited about how this is gonna help my game in 2023.
I was a late adapter also but glad I did. Just takes one less thing out of the equation to worry about.

Chrome Softs are in the bag this year - they are just sticking on the green. I think I only had one in the last 3 rounds that hit the green and rolled off and that was just because I caught the last edge of the green. The ball is just stopping so well on approach shots so far!

27 putts today. TT is so damn good. If I'm 20' and in I have confidence that I can legitimately make it every time.

27 putts today. TT is so damn good. If I'm 20' and in I have confidence that I can legitimately make it every time.
That is the greatest feeling in the world.

That is the greatest feeling in the world.
It really is. Haven't had that feeling in a long time. I've gone from 39 putts to 31, 28 and 27 after incorporating TT and that's all on the same greens.

It really is. Haven't had that feeling in a long time. I've gone from 39 putts to 31, 28 and 27 after incorporating TT and that's all on the same greens.
Wow. That is incredibly impressive.
Awesome. I look forward to seeing how it progresses.

Interesting. That is good news!

That's impressive!! Your handicap is going to drop!! Sounds like I need to give TT another try!!!

The last two rounds have not gone the way I’d hoped, but one constant was how the CSX performs. Giving me extra distance off the tee on miss hits and really shining with shots into the green. Not a lot of roll out and predictable in terms of where it stops.

Where I think it’s really stood out is helping with my putts. I was a late convert to TT and getting comfortable using it with my putting. Once I figured out a routine I was not looking back. I was on my way to a pretty bad round scoring wise yesterday and leaned on my putting to save the round. I know mi have to make a good stroke, but TT helped me line them up and gave me the best chance to make the putt. I ended up with 10… yes 10 one putts and several were in the 15-20 foot range to help my score under 90. my game might be in shambles right now, but the CSX TT Isn’t going anywhere.
I went back n forth with the CSX and the CSX LS and really wanted to love the LS, but I didnt. I bought a couple dozen CSX and it will be my gamer going forward. The thing about this post that sticks out to me the most is the stance on the TT. I was the same way where I was a little late to convert completely even though I was one of the few who got a chance to have it in play before mass production. Now without it, I feel lost

That's impressive!! Your handicap is going to drop!! Sounds like I need to give TT another try!!!
It has already dropped 2 strokes over the last week with all the rounds I got in. I've gone from a 13.4 to an 11.4.

51171237-B626-44E4-878C-7434F8A84BBF.pngI know @Muchmore18 would approve of this potential purchase but would @MattyD-MPLS be ok? I mean they aren’t the X 😂😂 SS thread got me wanting to open something

Last edited:
Back