The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like 90 degrees here today, 74% humidity, I don't know if that's a lot or not but it's warm out. I decided to go bang some balls at lunch today, hit the ball as well as I have in months. I kind of got into this stupid funk of sort of coming out of my shot a bit and losing distance. It's amazingly frustrating to be hitting the ball solid only about 20 yards short of the intended target. I had called my pro for a lesson tomorrow just to have him see what I'm doing so I wouldn't misdiagnose myself and get in a real funk. He made a suggestion based on what I told him and boom goes the dynamite. There's a green 161 away from where I was hitting today, I was peppering that green with my 8 iron. It's a good thing nobody putts on that green because I just did all sorts of damage to it.

After a bucket of balls I went and rolled the DART Captain MeMe style, everything went in the hole....everything. Ok, not really, got caught up in my Capt. MeMe mode again. I rolled it pretty well though, alignment is a breeze with that thing, sometimes distance control is a little tougher for me though. Gotta keep working on it.

So did my tip help Jake?

Nice work dude!!! I had a huge issue with distance loss and Thain fixed that right up. PM me that tip with the DART haha. I ll send you a signed shirt. Teammate discount.

It's like 90 degrees here today, 74% humidity, I don't know if that's a lot or not but it's warm out. I decided to go bang some balls at lunch today, hit the ball as well as I have in months. I kind of got into this stupid funk of sort of coming out of my shot a bit and losing distance. It's amazingly frustrating to be hitting the ball solid only about 20 yards short of the intended target. I had called my pro for a lesson tomorrow just to have him see what I'm doing so I wouldn't misdiagnose myself and get in a real funk. He made a suggestion based on what I told him and boom goes the dynamite. There's a green 161 away from where I was hitting today, I was peppering that green with my 8 iron. It's a good thing nobody putts on that green because I just did all sorts of damage to it.

After a bucket of balls I went and rolled the DART Captain MeMe style, everything went in the hole....everything. Ok, not really, got caught up in my Capt. MeMe mode again. I rolled it pretty well though, alignment is a breeze with that thing, sometimes distance control is a little tougher for me though. Gotta keep working on it.

Was out at the range again today and ran into everyone's favorite Team Hackers Captain. He was giving a bunker lesson and I caught it all on video.

Nice work on the video Biggsy.....er, a Captain MeMe. I was looking for some bunker help just the other day, glad I found this video!

Nice Captain! THe best part is: you got out of the bunker.

Stupid y-tube block.

Just caught up on the videos.
Great job fellas.
But I have to say, One T's 5W video and the Space Denim, Safety Cone Crocs has swayed me to be the 2nd Paradise supporter.

LBSB FTW!!

Thats awesome bro!! Welcome to Paradise!!

Nice to see you picked a side to support...the wrong side, but a side none the less! hahahaha

I think it hilarious that you picked Hackers based on Little CL's choice. I mean, I help you on the course at the outing, your paired up with Belbin in the scramble...hmmmmm

Hahahahaha. I'm spelling everything out now. I'm trying to change :)

Laugh out loud. Ike is gonna knock me out something fierce.

yeah, I am not happy with Tina right now!

Wow jake, nice range session.

hahaha...Freaken Hilarious video Captain Meme.

we do have a lefty president
We need to go back to righty, and soon! haha

Yeah, it was 92* here yesterday with about 90% humidity. It was pretty bad.

hahaha, that's the plan dude. Just go down, throw the crocs on, train for a couple of ours, get my FIGJAM on and cruise home.

A couple of your what?

Lighten up, it was a joke.

hmmm, I took it as nothing but a joke and I am sure any lefties or Obama lovers did too. This is also for the morgan cup so I say lets just take this to PM.

So as long as it's in a joking manner it's alright to say anything and disregard the members it may offend?

lighten up man, you couldnt take the joke in the Pro Combo thread either, its all in good fun

I can't wait for the next installment, biggsy. Safety cone orange is the new black.

apparently, Team Hackers does not like the suppport they are already getting from the forum members. We are happy with our 2 supporters thus far.

I spelled hours, ours.

Well I am back from my round. Did ok. But the best part... Get ready you doubters... 31 putts!!! And I burned the edges a few times.

I had 2 birdies and an eagle on route to a 78. Not a bad round but I know I left at least a few shots out there with some poor chips and a duff into the water. I'll take a 78 anytime.

Tappin the keg!

Was out at the range again today and ran into everyone's favorite Team Hackers Captain. He was giving a bunker lesson and I caught it all on video.

Biggsy, you are bringing it brother. Not only was that hysterical, but you got out of the bunker pretty well!

I think it hilarious that you picked Hackers based on Little CL's choice. I mean, I help you on the course at the outing, your paired up with Belbin in the scramble...hmmmmm.

If you want to know, I actually spent an equal amount of time with members of both teams at the outing, plus I rode 18 with OEM Kevin, but it was pretty even none the less. So it came down to the all important lefty factor. 2 that I know versus 1 that I don't. Don't worry One-T, you're still my boy, but I can assure you the fence sitter had no bearing on my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back