Golf Club Restaurants

Looked awesome guys. I love filet mingon.

Really? I have to get a meal in there in 2011 for sure.

I think you mean 2012 at the outing right?

Man that all looks so good JB! Glad you found a great golf club that also has an amazing restaurant.

If we could only afford to eat there each night...hehe

I think you mean 2012 at the outing right?

You never know what could happen. Maybe I'll sneak down for a quick meal some weekend. I could always ask for plane tickets for my birthday in October :devil:

Lol. I gotta show ya'll my club "resteraunt". Hope you like flat Cokes and year old Snickers.

Tuna appetizer
Onion soup served in an onion
Caprese salad
Filet with mushroom demi glace
Sea bass with pineapple rum sauce
Grand mariner souflee
Chocolate bomb cake
Just read that on twitter and almost screamed. Sounds delicious!

You never know what could happen. Maybe I'll sneak down for a quick meal some weekend. I could always ask for plane tickets for my birthday in October :devil:

Dont tell Mere and Kris....They will be licking their chops to kick our arse again. :alien:

Lol. I gotta show ya'll my club "resteraunt". Hope you like flat Cokes and year old Snickers.

Its packed with peanuts.

Dont tell Mere and Kris....They will be licking their chops to kick our arse again. :alien:

Its packed with peanuts.

Well, they USED to be peanuts.

That is why I dont eat at the turn.

That place looks so good, I enjoy eating at a nicer restaurant occasionally also. I almost always order the chef's speciality of the day, it is always good and if they are promotining it that day I feel like he/she is very proud of that particular dish.

Thank you for always ordering a special when you go to a fine dining place. I worked as a fine dining server for a few years and if you sell off the menu you don't keep your job. It's all about selling the specials, so thank you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rarely order the special. I usually already know what I am in the mood for and if that's not the special I usually won't order the special! It does happen sometimes though.

Depends on the restaurant for me. A couple places that I worked at were all about the features. We flew in seafood from all over the world and it was always very popular. Others are just thrown together.

Depends on the restaurant for me. A couple places that I worked at were all about the features. We flew in seafood from all over the world and it was always very popular. Others are just thrown together.

I'm talking very fine dining. We weren't servers we were salesmen is what we were told. You had to make a minimum amount of total sales, specials sold, wine bottles sold, and never have someone leave you less than 20% tip. If you didn't make them you were fired. It was fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a very nice course here that I only get to enjoy on special occasions, (when a buddy that works there invites me, lol). I hear constanty that they have the best food in the region. We'll save up to try it one day.

Love the sound of the soup being in an onion and that Sea Bass looked out of this world. Makes my trip to Red Robin seem like going to the drive-thru.

Back