What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dozen TaylorMade Penta TP balls to try out

Has anyone had luck going to GolfGalaxy and telling them that their online coupons aren't working for a certain item? JUNE30 and SAVE25 doesn't work for the Maranello... probably one of the excluded items (although, it doesn't specify anywhere that it shouldn't work). Wonder if I could threaten going somewhere else... ? :angry:

Has anyone had luck going to GolfGalaxy and telling them that their online coupons aren't working for a certain item? JUNE30 and SAVE25 doesn't work for the Maranello... probably one of the excluded items (although, it doesn't specify anywhere that it shouldn't work). Wonder if I could threaten going somewhere else... ? :angry:

Huskair it may work. Its worth a shot to get it cheaper

just bought the Cleveland CG14-56* wedge and coupled with the HB3 set of irons I bought earlier this week I am good to go. No more early 1990s clubs here anymore! Now lets hope the stroke follows suit.

Bought a pair of Nike Zoom TW 2010 in the white colorway for $85 shipped on ebay. I've been looking around for them for a while now, patience is a virtue...:dance:

Black Widow Widow Maker Midsize putter grip for my Spider Ghost, want to have it for when it arrives i will have it ready

Bought a Taylormade Hybrid Supreme 2.0 Stand Bag and a Nike 20XI Tour Mesh Hat in Black :)

Huskair it may work. Its worth a shot to get it cheaper

Tried...and failed! The guy told me that since it's from TM's new Ghost line, TM like's to "block" any coupons like those...thus they have their prices set at $159.99, the MSRP.
Kind of lame. Oh well... leaning harder and harder to just splurging for eBay--never used it before!

I decided that I didn't like the 2.0 TP so I took it back on the PGA Stores 30 day playability policy and got a 910 D2 driver.

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Got bought a Nike Hat by my daughter from her holiday

I bought this:

Ozone_2011_red_LG.jpg

And it is AWESOME!

That is a nice looking bag! Congrats.

I decided that I didn't like the 2.0 TP so I took it back on the PGA Stores 30 day playability policy and got a 910 D2 driver.

Man I thought you were nuking the 2.0!! What changed?

A dozen TaylorMade Penta TP balls! 5-8's!

Man I thought you were nuking the 2.0!! What changed?

I was hitting it pretty far and pretty straight, but I was just not crazy about how it felt. My miss is a push and the open face didn't help that at all. Plus, my sweaty, dirty hands would put little dirt marks on the crown ad that drove me absolutely crazy. I think I like black headed drivers better if only for the reason that it doesn't show dirt nearly as bad. I am a little OCD if you could not tell.

I was hitting it pretty far and pretty straight, but I was just not crazy about how it felt. My miss is a push and the open face didn't help that at all. Plus, my sweaty, dirty hands would put little dirt marks on the crown ad that drove me absolutely crazy. I think I like black headed drivers better if only for the reason that it doesn't show dirt nearly as bad. I am a little OCD if you could not tell.

Hey man, I support it. I am holding off solely because it's white. I just can't get comfortable with all the head whiteness and graphics.

I bought a Nike hat at the proshop today. My other hat was getting big time sweat rings

Tap tap taparoo

Hey man, I support it. I am holding off solely because it's white. I just can't get comfortable with all the head whiteness and graphics.

What is funny is that the white head did not bother me at address, just at every other time.

I felt the compulsion to post a pic of what the new EYE2 XG's look like...lol...I'm WAAAAAAAY too excited, moreso than I really should be given how GREAT my CG16/Spinner combo has been for me! LOL

Screen%20shot%202010-08-04%20at%2021_50_23.png

They came in TODAY! Thank you FedEx (for once)!

Just as I remember them from my childhood, but with a much nicer finish and updated XG grooves. I love the weight and the sole grinds on these things, I'm talking I'm at new putter level of excitement, and you all who know me knows what means!

Now have DG Spinner's curing in each of them. I won't lie, they are going to make the bag (at least initially) due to nostalgia and confidence for me. WHOO!

2 pairs of Callaway moisture wicking shorts.
Time to see if they're better than my cargos......:act-up:

Supposed to be mid 90's with 90%+ humidity here in Jersey today

They came in TODAY! Thank you FedEx (for once)!

Just as I remember them from my childhood, but with a much nicer finish and updated XG grooves. I love the weight and the sole grinds on these things, I'm talking I'm at new putter level of excitement, and you all who know me knows what means!

Now have DG Spinner's curing in each of them. I won't lie, they are going to make the bag (at least initially) due to nostalgia and confidence for me. WHOO!

beautiful looking wedges!!!!!

Finally won a bid on ebay for the Tour Edge Exotics CB2 5 wood, snagged it for $73.00. I have been looking for one for a few months and now one in on the way.

!!d5h1SwBmM~$(KGrHgoH-CsEjlLltsWbBKnFwEg2PQ~~_26.JPG

Finally won a bid on ebay for the Tour Edge Exotics CB2 5 wood, snagged it for $73.00. I have been looking for one for a few months and now one in on the way.

!!d5h1SwBmM~$(KGrHgoH-CsEjlLltsWbBKnFwEg2PQ~~_26.JPG

great deal and great fairway wood, the CB2 is a monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back