Official Hole In One Thread

Drink one for me and I have one for you in 12 hours :)

Posted via Tapatalk

Drink one for me and I have one for you in 12 hours :)

Posted via Tapatalk

I will :) Will propose a toast for you then in 12 hours :p

Tappin' for world peace!

Today while the girlfriend was preparing the last stuff for a party we're throwing today I went out and played 9 holes. Was a solid round but also managed to score a HIO for the first time in my life. Par 3, 174 yards. Teed up and used my 6iron with a slight breeze in the back. Bam! Straight as an arrow but thought the ball would end up short. See it land on the green infront of the flag but then it disappears.. And i stand there and think "This couldn't be happening!" and sure, when I walk to the cup this is what I see:
55e0a858-5a94-f886.jpg

Unfortunately you can't see the ball due to water. We had a big thunderstorm yesterday so the cup was still full of water.

Maybe those two bottles of champagne in the fridge will last about 30min tonight when celebrating one of Swedens biggest holidays and also in the honor of my HIO. Tonight I'm getting hammered!

Tappin' for world peace!

Wow, what a great shot! A huge congratulations to you. I hope to one day post about one of those too.

Wow, what a great shot! A huge congratulations to you. I hope to one day post about one of those too.

Thank you! One day when you least expect it, you will get one :)

Tappin' for world peace!

Congrats flix! I am really happy for you.

Thank you :) As you are a TM staffer I expect you to have atleast one HIO on the Morgan Cup ;)

Tappin' for world peace!

Congrats on your HIO, flix!

Great story flix. Congrats man, I hope to join your club someday!

This is my hole-in-one story.

I joined up with 3 guys who were 3 generations of the same family. On the 125 yard fifth hole at Interbay (9 hole par 28) the grandfather, an 80 year old gentleman, hit a low screamer that landed about 25 yards short of the green. He was using a yellow ball so it was easy enough to track so as it's rolling I say to myself, "that's gonna go in," and sure enough it did. What an incredible experience for all of us.

...and of course the rest of the round the old fella was telling us all how to play golf.

Damn flix that's one hell of a close shot to go in the hole! Congrats!

TY everyone :) Still can't believe it..

Tappin' for world peace!

That's awesome Flix and great job on the photo also!! Party it up buddy!

Congrats Flix!!! Love the pic with the ball mark so close...that thing must have hit the stick and jumped in!! Please tell me you were'nt playing alone.

Today while the girlfriend was preparing the last stuff for a party we're throwing today I went out and played 9 holes. Was a solid round but also managed to score a HIO for the first time in my life. Par 3, 174 yards. Teed up and used my 6iron with a slight breeze in the back. Bam! Straight as an arrow but thought the ball would end up short. See it land on the green infront of the flag but then it disappears.. And i stand there and think "This couldn't be happening!" and sure, when I walk to the cup this is what I see:
55e0a858-5a94-f886.jpg

Unfortunately you can't see the ball due to water. We had a big thunderstorm yesterday so the cup was still full of water.

Maybe those two bottles of champagne in the fridge will last about 30min tonight when celebrating one of Swedens biggest holidays and also in the honor of my HIO. Tonight I'm getting hammered!

Tappin' for world peace!

This is awesome....But I must say the last sentence was even more awesomer. hahaha

Congrats!

Maaaaaaaaaaaan! That is awesome. I love that bolded part.

55e0a858-5a94-f886.jpg

Tappin' for world peace!

Heck of a shot flix!! Congrats!

Great shot flix, congrats.

nice shot flix!!

Congrats on your HIO Flix!!! NICE!!!

55e0a858-5a94-f886.jpg

Tappin' for world peace!

Congrats man! Get your celebrations on tonight!

Been playing for 28 years and have only had 2 aces, the first came in a tournament about 10 years ago and I won like $350, Par #3 160 yards hit a 8 iron 10 feet past the pin and sucked it back in the hole.
My 2nd was last July at my home course, 145 yard par 3, hit pw, ball hit short of the hole and one hopped in the hole, that same round I was within a inch of having my 2nd Ace of the day on a 317 yd par 4, I drove the green, the ball hopped hit the pin and stopped an inch away.

Been playing for 28 years and have only had 2 aces, the first came in a tournament about 10 years ago and I won like $350, Par #3 160 yards hit a 8 iron 10 feet past the pin and sucked it back in the hole.
My 2nd was last July at my home course, 145 yard par 3, hit pw, ball hit short of the hole and one hopped in the hole, that same round I was within a inch of having my 2nd Ace of the day on a 317 yd par 4, I drove the green, the ball hopped hit the pin and stopped an inch away.

Too bad on that par 4 hole :p But nice day anyway!

Never got an ace before but still got lots of time (not even left school yet :D ) Was playing at a local course the other day, 139 yard par 3, completely flufffed my shot (thinned it completely) and to my surprise the ball hit the pin and stopped about 1 foot from the hole

Back