2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

You’ll like, I have the red 64F in mine at 9* D setting green dot adapter. Love it Actually own 2 of them 1” different

that’s similar to what I’mdoing.
6F4, going into the MaxLS at 9 -1/D

Never have I EVER done this. Here's 18 holes today...

Screenshot_20221211_213220_Shot Scope.jpg

30CE38A0-1070-4F1A-AFC0-E74DED39382C.jpeg
death rattle and adapter came loose.

I've been using my Rogue Max LS for several months now. A new attribute I have become aware of through a spate of swing problems is that whatever material Callaway is using where the face meets the crown: very resilient.

Hit the sim for the first time in a month or so today. My friend and I did a long drive contest after playing a round. I was hitting the ball so so and was getting some decent distance. I was averaging around 250-260 off the tee.

I made some swing tweaks and started focusing on hitting up and swinging hard. Ended up bombing one 292 on the sim which is by far the longest driver I’ve ever had on a simulator…and that’s with the Max…the forgiving driver. Unfortunately I lost the long drive by 1 yard but I’ll take that all day

Hit the sim for the first time in a month or so today. My friend and I did a long drive contest after playing a round. I was hitting the ball so so and was getting some decent distance. I was averaging around 250-260 off the tee.

I made some swing tweaks and started focusing on hitting up and swinging hard. Ended up bombing one 292 on the sim which is by far the longest driver I’ve ever had on a simulator…and that’s with the Max…the forgiving driver. Unfortunately I lost the long drive by 1 yard but I’ll take that all day
Impressive increases!

Impressive increases!
You should have seen the increases from my old driver! I’ll take 250-260 all day with some off swings with this driver. That was about my max distance with my old one

Well, the pondering finally got to me yesterday. Have a Rogue ST Max and a Lin-Q Purple shaft on the way. Was able to work a bunch of gift cards to cover it all.

Never have I EVER done this. Here's 18 holes today...

View attachment 9143351

I missed this when you first posted. That’s impressive. My best over the last 2 seasons is 13/14 and I’ve done that 3 times on 3 different courses.

I missed this when you first posted. That’s impressive. My best over the last 2 seasons is 13/14 and I’ve done that 3 times on 3 different courses.

That is awesome! 13/14 3 times on 3 different courses is LEGIT! No wonder you are Mr. Fairway! I don't think I'll do that again, but I will sure try!

The shorter Rogue ST LS driver with UST LIN-Q Red shaft was fantastic on Monday. I did not have a single ball go OB. I am finding it awkward at times when I pull the longer Rogue ST LS driver with the Autoflex shaft as the feel is completely different. In building up a UST LIN-Q Blue shaft to try out in the longer driver to see if that's an easier transition. (@Muchmore18 if the LIN-Q blue wins you will be the first to know..)

The shorter Rogue ST LS driver with UST LIN-Q Red shaft was fantastic on Monday. I did not have a single ball go OB. I am finding it awkward at times when I pull the longer Rogue ST LS driver with the Autoflex shaft as the feel is completely different. In building up a UST LIN-Q Blue shaft to try out in the longer driver to see if that's an easier transition. (@Muchmore18 if the LIN-Q blue wins you will be the first to know..)
Well that excites me

as i watched my longest drive of the round sail down the right side of the fairway and start that little cut back, i heard the Rogue ST Max LS whisper "don't trust snakes in your signature"...this was the best of the 22 drivers for me...and will probably stay for the first part of 23.

Capture.JPG

Went 6/6 hitting fairways in my simulator league tonight. My first 4 tee shots were identical shape and distance. 275 with a baby fade. I felt like I was having an out of body experience😂

I have not been playing as well as I feel like I should be, despite being able to still get off the tee ok. I've been losing distance, but today I was able to hold it together on the 18th tee and make the swing I've been missing for a few months. We'll not mention it was downwind, but I managed to hit a ball 292 yards, and with the flight i like to see, right down the middle. This set up is cemented in my bag right now.

I took a flyer on the Rogue Max from Callaway CPO. I love the feel and distance, but it lives on a knife's edge between a draw (my regular ballflight) and a hook. After a couple of good range sessions, I put in in play for a league event yesterday. Some really nice bombs, but several hook....including one on 18 ended up being the difference between being in the money.

I'm still within the 15 day period with CPO. I'm considering if I want to try an LS, but have 2 questions.

1). how does it compare from a forgiveness perspective.

2) Any significant difference in how a Tensei Blue 55 and 65 other than weight? The LS only comes in the 65 gram version.

Thanks in advance!

I took a flyer on the Rogue Max from Callaway CPO. I love the feel and distance, but it lives on a knife's edge between a draw (my regular ballflight) and a hook. After a couple of good range sessions, I put in in play for a league event yesterday. Some really nice bombs, but several hook....including one on 18 ended up being the difference between being in the money.

I'm still within the 15 day period with CPO. I'm considering if I want to try an LS, but have 2 questions.

1). how does it compare from a forgiveness perspective.

2) Any significant difference in how a Tensei Blue 55 and 65 other than weight? The LS only comes in the 65 gram version.

Thanks in advance!

i started out in the max last year (i think with the blue 55) but moved into the LS (for no reason at all) and found it to be just as forgiving. it doesn't matter what a club is designed to do, my swing can negate that so if the LS is less forgiving, i don't believe it...my longest drives have been with the Max LS (compared to the standard rogue, stealth and LTDx LS). i don't know what the impact of the 55 vs 65 is so i won't comment on that. i played the ADHD5S and was really happy with that combo but am currently in the MMT60S and i feel like that might just be better for me...i haven't re-tipped the ADHD5S to put back into the rogue so once i get around to that, i guess we'll see...i don't know if any of this has helped but...yeah.

Back