Just ordered my Yes! Putter

TRyan

Granddaddy 2X | GOAT Cup Champ | Gray Bull Bound
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
After weeks of testing taylormades seemores and yes putters I have finally decided on a 33" Olivia putter. I'm not sure if the c-grooves are the real deal, but I rolled the yes putters the best

Definitely unique looking. Hope you enjoy the new flat stick!

Hope you enjoy your new purchase. You checked out several different kinds, I'm sure you made the right decision. Good luck with it!

That's great you tested so many. Its nice knowing I've got a blade Yes! waiting should the seemore fail me for some reason. Much more likely operator error though rather than the putter!

That's great you tested so many. Its nice knowing I've got a blade Yes! waiting should the seemore fail me for some reason. Much more likely operator error though rather than the putter!

Haha isnt that the truth! I just hope testing so many will give me some results

Great putter. Best of luck to you with the new flatstick.

Great putter. Best of luck to you with the new flatstick.

Thanks! Ill post pictures when I get it. Seemores are great they just werent exactly right for me.

Good luck with the new putter! I love the Yes! factory yellow/white/black grips.

Yes! putters are excellent, imo. I played a Yes Callie for a couple of seasons. Still have it and put it into play from time to time. The C-grooves really give a soft feel off the putter and roll great.

Good luck with it!

Nice buy! I really like my Yes! putter. It has stopped me buying new putters for a couple of seasons now, and that's high praise!

Hope she works well for you TH34. I've owned a couple of Yes putters and I'm still on the fence as to whether the c-grooves helped, but the putters were pretty nice none the less.

Congrats on the purchase. Having gamed a Yes! in the past, I think you'll love it!

I'm still playing a Callie putter and considering purchasing a brand new Amy putter on eBay for cheap. Good luck with the new flat stick!

UPDATE: I've got the Amy putter coming. I had a chance to putt a right handed version today and it felt really nice. I want to get a different grip, stopped in a golf shop today and priced an Iconic with the Yes logo and they wanted $25. Then thought about the Lamkin deep etched grip, one I can get for $5, they wanted $15. Outrageous!

Last edited:
Well I just got email confirmation saying that my Yes! putter is at home! I will take pictures after I hit the range and the practice green

Very nice. Hope you enjoy it, TH. Looking forward to some pics.

Hit the practice green spent some time adjusting the weights until I found the ones I liked. Here's pictures

Tap tap taparoo

It is a great looking putter TH, I know you will roll it well. Enjoy.

YES!!! lol

Good for you! I hope you have a lot of success.

Now you got all that anticipation on what will be home when you get off work next week :D... I am happy for ya and hope it rolls a ton of birdies in for ya :thumb:

Hanks what has you so excited?

Tap tap taparoo

So I played 18 this morning. Shot a 92 with my irons absolutely terrible, I'm talking so bad I was choking down on my hybrids and hitting them. My putter saved me. The feel of the yes! Is unbelievable. I had a lag put from 50+ feet to about 6 inches. I made 2 10 footers to save par.

This thing is awesome and having it 33 inches is perfect for me

Tap tap taparoo

I've been gaming a Yes! mallet called the Madison for about five weeks now and it has improved my scores.Prior to acquiring the Yes! putter, My swing thought was to make sure I made a slight upstroke to get the ball rolling end over end. After a brief putting lesson from a friend to play the ball further back in the stance and help with my putting set-up, I am more consistent with my stroke. With the Yes! putter, I can just use a level ( instead of an upstroke) stroke because the C - grooves do that by themselves automatically. Now all I need need to do is concentrate on a better follow-thru and my putting consistency will probably continue to get better.

It took me a while with the Callie EJ to get the follow thru down pat but once you do, the putter is magic!

Nice looking flatstick there TH! Glad to hear its working out well for you already!

Back