Status
Not open for further replies.

jimjc

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
I`ve rethought this apology and since Jb and others have shown they have a agenda I remove it I make no apologies.....Jim

Last edited:
No worries, jim. It's easy to get sucked in. Thanks for the post and we are happy yo have you here at THP. I wish you the best on your health issues :)

Posted via Tapatalk

It actually takes a big man to stand up and publicly apologize, well done. I too wish you the best and a full recovery with your health issues.

No worries, jim. It's easy to get sucked in. Thanks for the post and we are happy yo have you here at THP. I wish you the best on your health issues :)

Posted via Tapatalk

Thanks Hawk...I think you were involved in the threads...Apologies to you...I`m looking forward to having some good exchanges with you in the future...Jim

It actually takes a big man to stand up and publicly apologize, well done. I too wish you the best and a full recovery with your health issues.

Thanks Dawg....thanks for your understanding...Jim

No issues with me buddy. Stay around long enough and you'll put your foot in your mouth plenty of times. I do it on a daily basis.

It takes a big man to apologise, kudos to you

I`m new here and I happen to like this forum very much...I`m a bit opinionated and I got myself into discussions to deeply and said some things that were uncalled for and out of place and I apologise...to all...

My only defense... is I`ve spent many months under chemotherapy, radiation, and many operations and find myself not thinking as I have in the past...

A special apology to JB who is a big asset on this forum...and a knowledgeable person..

I feel I have some good knowledge and experiences in golf that may be beneficial in the future...I only hope that I can add some content and gain from the experience....Again my apologies.....Jim

You're a good man Jim,we've all taken it too far at times in life and on this forum. your apology an excellent gesture. I hope you are on the mend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice apology Jim, and happy to have you at THP. It happens to the best of us, and we all just move on. Look forward to chatting with you in the future and good luck and my family's best well wishes with any and all health issues in the future.

Jim, Nice to see you step up and apologize. My rule of thumb is that while it is great to debate, it is never right to make the discussions personal. We all have our own thoughts and opinions, and we should always keep in mind that others may not share our opinions. Everything is subjective. One has to operate with a open mind and respect the opinions of others.

Nice apology Jim, and happy to have you at THP. It happens to the best of us, and we all just move on. Look forward to chatting with you in the future and good luck and my family's best well wishes with any and all health issues in the future.

Couldn't have said it any better than this.

I haven't seen the posts you're apologizing for but it does take a big person to step up and apologize. I too find myself entrenched in debate here and I know it is very difficult to hold back at times and there is no "governor button" here.

Props to you and your apology, I look forward to more honest banter and the opinion you may provide!

Don't even worry about it Jim. We have all been there.

Happens all the time and like CL said, you stick around long enough and we all do it. Kudos for standing up!

Geez, you even have to one-up me in the reason department as I'm just a stubborn mule. :wink:

So very sorry to hear about your health troubles. Get well, I wish you nothing but the best.

Good job and I like your admitting a wrong and owning up to it! Things have a way of working out for the best when you do what is right in your heart :clapp:

Good job and I like your admitting a wrong and owning up to it! Things have a way of working out for the best when you do what is right in your heart :clapp:

This is about as good as you can put it. I havnt been here long but have typed some stuff that after looking at it seems a bit harsh (ex: the rickie fowler thread) THP is a very supporting place and a great site to gain knowledge you will be just fine

Tap tap taparoo

Way to to go Jim. THP is Family & in Families people disagree. But family doesn't turn their back after one misunderstanding. I hope that you are on the road to recovery. I wish you well.....

There are lots of disagreements on here, but that is what THP is about is honest opinions. Just as was mentioned on here already, we just try not to make it personal. Kudos to you for stepping up and apologizing it takes real heart to do that. I wish you well in your recovery and hope to have you around the forums a long time!

Great job stepping up and apologizing! We all do it. Stick around you are a welcome addition to our family.

Ummm, all I can say is wow. He must be very lonely, you know, with his 3 country clubs and all.

Hmm, well, I've obviously missed something ! :s Whats the story?

Check out the latest Miyazaki thread that was started yesterday. Some really bad trolling.

Ah - yep... All too frequent on fora sadly... I've seen it at some time on every board I've been on, from video games to astronomy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back