The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha.....might as well keep playing the part. Isn't that what everyone wants?

Jake, I didn't play golf in Florida. it was a quick trip down and back. I didn't even see a golf course.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I see....I thought you played, that response would be about what I've come to expect from you on this thread though. :wink:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I see....I thought you played, that response would be about what I've come to expect from you on this thread though. :wink:

Like I said, I might as well play the part you and your cronies want. I'm just trying to have fun and stir the pot. I can't help it you guys get your panties in a bunch.

How do you feel about your Captain wanting to play with belbs? Did he tell you guys he requested it or were you told it was just "what happened"?

Like I said, I might as well play the part you and your cronies want. I'm just trying to have fun and stir the pot. I can't help it you guys get your panties in a bunch.

How do you feel about your Captain wanting to play with belbs? Did he tell you guys he requested it or were you told it was just "what happened"?

Ahh it shouldn't be a surprise that Biggsy wants to play with me, everyone does. Even your team wants to play with me :)

Tappin the keg!

Ahh it shouldn't be a surprise that Biggsy wants to play with me, everyone does. Even your team wants to play with me :)

Tappin the keg!

Oops I thihnk I just vomited. You guys better hope both your tee games are on point, because thats about the only chance you have. If AHA is finding fairways and I can let the big dog hunt your advantage will be nothing.

Oops I thihnk I just vomited. You guys better hope both your tee games are on point, because thats about the only chance you have. If AHA is finding fairways and I can let the big dog hunt your advantage will be nothing.

By "big dog" do you mean 4 iron?

Clearly. Thats the longest club I keep in the bag.

Ha! No worries about my tee game. The new 2h is really a fairway finder for me. Hitting it well every time, and about 220-240. I am actually hitting it further than my 3w.

I'll hit the 2h and let Biggsy take a rip at it.

Tappin the keg!

I don't mind that pairing at all. The way I look at it is that we've both got our best teams of the first round going head to head. I like it and I like our teams chances against your guys. Having the bomb squad on one team just means that its quite likely that they'll be shortening up that course considerably no matter who's ball they use off the tee. I like it myself. I actually like all our round 1 pairings and match ups.

I don't mind that pairing at all. The way I look at it is that we've both got our best teams of the first round going head to head. I like it and I like our teams chances against your guys. Having the bomb squad on one team just means that its quite likely that they'll be shortening up that course considerably no matter who's ball they use off the tee. I like it myself. I actually like all our round 1 pairings and match ups.

Except when they're both in the wrong fairway.

Except when they're both in the wrong fairway.

That's you're only hope there 4 iron. But you know as well as I do that will not happen. Basic scramble game plan will keep that from happening.

That's you're only hope there 4 iron. But you know as well as I do that will not happen. Basic scramble game plan will keep that from happening.

Yah I've never seen two people miss a fairway in a scramble either. I've done my homework, and I know what I'm up against. It won't be easy, but I like our chances.

Hahaha, ok smalls! I got some coming in the next few days. They're interesting, different, but very amusing.
I'm working on one. It'll be a couple more days before it is ready.
Great! No more 150 page gaps between videos!

That's a great name for the pair. Much better than bash brothers.

LOL at 4 iron. You do realize he's playing from the shorter tees with me and that your captain did the same thing on quite a few holes on the Champion in the same situation, right?

Posted via Tapatalk

LOL at 4 iron. You do realize he's playing from the shorter tees with me and that your captain did the same thing on quite a few holes on the Champion in the same situation, right?

Posted via Tapatalk

Leave him alone bro, he digs himself a deep enough hole.

With the risk of sounding like the goon squad, I probably hit my 4i further than he hits his driver anyhow, so I understand the envy.

Jake is Team Paradise's version of me......all fired up and defensive. He's just as meme as I am. Seriously, I think the round one matchups are to team Hackers advantage. I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up 4-0 after the am session.

Leave him alone bro, he digs himself a deep enough hole.

With the risk of sounding like the goon squad, I probably hit my 4i further than he hits his driver anyhow, so I understand the envy.

Yeah no way that is the case. Jake can bomb his driver out there at least 3 bills. He is an honorary member of the bomb squad.

Tappin the keg!

Jake is Team Paradise's version of me......all fired up and defensive. He's just as meme as I am. Seriously, I think the round one matchups are to team Hackers advantage. I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up 4-0 after the am session.

Omg. You must be into the sauce. That is delusional. No way team hackers wins 4 matches on day 1, let alone the 4 morning matches.

Tappin the keg!

Yeah no way that is the case. Jake can bomb his driver out there at least 3 bills. He is an honorary member of the bomb squad.

Tappin the keg!

Yeah, that's not right either. Jake's got decent length off the tee but it's not overwhelming. I've seen kmac outdrive him, and beat him. Jake is really good at his wide ass open golf course in South Dakota.

Just got back from 36 holes today. I had my matchplay tournament this morning bright and early, which sort of sucked. I had a touch of "longneck-itus" and shot +9 on the front. I got some things going on the back and shot +1 for an 81.

FiR: 7
GiR: 10
Putts: 38

My putter was letting me down on the front 9. I got on one of the par 5's in 2 and had about a 20 foot putt straight uphill, resulting in a 4 putt bogey. Three other 3 putts on the front, too. I settled on the back 9 and had 7 straight GiR's resulting in 7 straight 2 putt pars. Failed to get up and down on 17 and bogeyed, but managed to par 18.

After a quick bite to eat, another friend and I played from the back tees (6700). I was feeling pretty good and played well. I didn't have the best shots into the green, but the new xFT wedges were helping me stick 'em close to save par.

GiR: 7
Putts: 30

I ended up shooting the lowest round yet above 6200 yards...77. I am loving the new wedges. I had quite a few chips that left me with putts less than 2'. My driver worked well today, but my approach shots were a little off.

I somehow managed to have tomorrow off, so I plan on playing at least 18 and maybe a range session.

I am 40, and you should be glad that I am in this thread.

I am happy that you're in this thread and are so interested in the competition. However, I read the bolded part and could only think of this:

Hahaha.....might as well keep playing the part. Isn't that what everyone wants?

So you're playing a part? Why should you have to play a part, just be yourself. It's silly if people try to act like one thing when they're not that in reality, sounds like what internet golfers in other places do, not on here.

I also like the Bomb Squad name. The nice part about them playing together is that they can talk similarly about what clubs and types of shots to hit from the same distances. Example: "You like a cut 8-iron from 175? Me too!"

I wonder if Taylormade will let us hook these up to the driver headcovers for biggsy and belbin:

EBrbf02.jpg

Tappin the keg!

That Canada - US conversion must be off again for ya...hehe

Just got back from 36 holes today. I had my matchplay tournament this morning bright and early, which sort of sucked. I had a touch of "longneck-itus" and shot +9 on the front. I got some things going on the back and shot +1 for an 81.

GiR: 10
Putts: 38

My putter was letting me down on the front 9. I got on one of the par 5's in 2 and had about a 20 foot putt straight uphill, resulting in a 4 putt bogey. Three other 3 putts on the front, too. I settled on the back 9 and had 7 straight GiR's resulting in 7 straight 2 putt pars. Failed to get up and down on 17 and bogeyed, but managed to par 18.

After a quick bite to eat, another friend and I played from the back tees (6700). I was feeling pretty good and played well. I didn't have the best shots into the green, but the new xFT wedges were helping me stick 'em close to save par.

GiR: 7
Putts: 30

I ended up shooting the lowest round yet above 6200 yards...77. I am loving the new wedges. I had quite a few chips that left me with putts less than 2'. My driver worked well today, but my approach shots were a little off.

I somehow managed to have tomorrow off, so I plan on playing at least 18 and maybe a range session.

Good shooting DD, those xFT's are nice arent they, love my 50*, glad all the new sticks are working for you

I guess that is the closest we will get to M. Night Dolphin making another video....hehe

Omg. You must be into the sauce. That is delusional. No way team hackers wins 4 matches on day 1, let alone the 4 morning matches.

Tappin the keg!

Why not? Look closely at the match ups. You and biggsy highly overestimate your short games (which includes putting), jake and my brother on paper should beat me and kmac but I have both their numbers, esox and yoccos are outclassed completely by dd and ad, and ddec and hairy are way too over confident when it comes to cg13. Coolbreeze's strong suit is off the tee and he's sneaky long. Your yankee teammates are out of their league big time.

I'm just calling it like it is. Your captain has openly said to your team that noone on your team can beat aha. So you tell me where you're gonna win a point? You're way too cocky for your own good. A guy with your length and ball striking should be embarrassed to shoot in the high 70's and low 80's. And you just can't putt. That would suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back