2022 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Lots of info in this thread. When I did a fitting, the CS worked well for me and the CSX not so much. That said, the CSXLS wasn’t there to try. Has anyone that liked the CS over CSX switched to the LS? What was the difference to you. I am ordering some Callaway this weekend.

Lots of info in this thread. When I did a fitting, the CS worked well for me and the CSX not so much. That said, the CSXLS wasn’t there to try. Has anyone that liked the CS over CSX switched to the LS? What was the difference to you. I am ordering some Callaway this weekend.
I go back and forth between CS and LS because I can't tell which is my favorite. CS is my favorite feeling ball. LS performs the best for me.

I go back and forth between CS and LS because I can't tell which is my favorite. CS is my favorite feeling ball. LS performs the best for me.

Seems like a pretty clear cut answer to me unless you WANT to play worse! 🤣

I am re-watching the Wunder video right now. I love the feel of CS but the one CSXLS I found seemed to be better off the tee (until I lost it). Thanks!

The Chrome Soft is ridiculously good for me. I have a low launch with most balls but the CS is different. High launching straight balls that stay in the air forever. My course is moist this time of year but the distances I am seeing are long anytime. I have always preferred a soft feeling ball so I am glad Callaway makes a tour ball that has that great feel.

The Chrome Soft is ridiculously good for me. I have a low launch with most balls but the CS is different. High launching straight balls that stay in the air forever. My course is moist this time of year but the distances I am seeing are long anytime. I have always preferred a soft feeling ball so I am glad Callaway makes a tour ball that has that great feel.
Me too.
And the Grandaddy G ball is available now.

Me too.
And the Grandaddy G ball is available now.
I ordered some of each so that I can compare all 3 again to see what is best for me. My swing has changed from the last time I tried all 3. I went from standard Chromesoft to the CSX-LS but could see myself going back.

I am thinking the LS is the best fit for my game. Not as low spinning with the irons as the CS as seen in Dan's video, but still in a good range. Also, it seems like it would provide plenty of speed with the driver with low spin.

I’m almost certainly in on the LS again this year but I ordered some G balls in CS and I’m way more excited than I thought I would be. Really looking forward to the perfect feel of those this next season!

I’m almost certainly in on the LS again this year but I ordered some G balls in CS and I’m way more excited than I thought I would be. Really looking forward to the perfect feel of those this next season!
I wasn't able to get my Chromesoft out before the weather took a turn last year, but I'm equally as excited about getting them out. Loving the TT for putting, but can't wait for the full experience out on the course!

I agree with you on this. I like the feel of the CS off the driver and putter. But looking back at my best rounds last summer, I was using the LS. But it could have been the Shamrocks that were printed on them.:)

Once my golf season starts up again I’m looking forward to comparing the standard CS to the X LS. Typically play the CS but I think a more penetrating ball flight may help me a bit.

I will say that my swing is out of sorts and I'm working on getting it back in shape. I played Sunday and decided to try to use up some other balls of another brand that I was playing previously as I knew I would likely be spraying balls. After losing a couple in the first 6 holes I grabbed a CSX-LS and played the rest of the round without losing it. There's just something about that ball that works for me. It was quite windy and the LS ball works much better in windy conditions for me.

Have the 360 TT come out yet? I just saw someone with one and I don't think I've seen them. I don't keep track of TT things, so early sample or do I need to start protecting my eyes already?

Have the 360 TT come out yet? I just saw someone with one and I don't think I've seen them. I don't keep track of TT things, so early sample or do I need to start protecting my eyes already?

C00FB30C-4636-4FDD-9F95-68FA19B5BA77.jpeg

I honestly wonder if there is a way to remove the TT lines without ruining the finish?

Personally I like TT, but I also like having the option to turn the ball and not have triple track visible.

Back