FS: TaylorMade Tour Preferred 2009 irons

blaise2089

Reaction score
Handicap
Here are some 2009 :taylormade: Tour Preferred TP irons.

Specs:
Right Handed
Dynamic Gold S300 shafts
Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips (still in good condition)
Standard loft, lie, and length.

Bought these about a year ago from a friend. Have put a few rounds on them but they are in very good condition as the photos show. No major nicks, dings, scratches on any iron. Normal face wear from normal striking of the golf ball. Irons were cleaned right after each round or at longest the day after a round. Very meticulous about the appearance of my clubs lol.

The picture of the face is the PW. The rest of the clubs are representative of this one and actually better. Same for the picture of the sole. These clubs hold up very nicely.

They are really smooth irons and are very representative of the reviews that are online.
Just want to move up to a new TM forged MB/MC combo set.

Looking for $335 shipped.

$315

b6b2ab96.jpg

f9077849.jpg

d2a13bbc.jpg

cef1ab0a.jpg

bec639af.jpg

Last edited:
for those on the brink, i have the regular set of these sticks (not TP) and they are fantastic!
very underrated i think after the release of Burner 1.0 and 2.0

I agree that these are underrated and not talked about much. I game these (until early next week when I get my Nike VR PCs to test!) and I absolutely love them. They have helped my game quite a bit and I wouldn't be looking to switch if I wasn't given the fantastic opportunty of testing (Thank you Nike and THP!).

Anyone looking for a solid set of irons at a good price should not over look these.

Thanks guys. But yea these irons are nice.

I know you want them...

Great set of irons. GLWS

Still have them...

Price Drop...

$315 shipped.

bump...

wow. great steal on these.

Bump...

Still have these. Any trades? offers?

Back