Feet together drill. On the course?

I have a friend of mine who has a very narrow stance. He hits the ball with good, but not great, distance. But, his ball striking is excellent. I'm definitely going to try this the next time I go to the range. If I don't lose too much distance, I'll try it on the course.

I remember doing this a lot when I took lessons many years ago, guess I'll have to get back to it. Thanks for the subject.

I do this when my swing starts to get sloppy and it always brings me back to good ball striking with the scoring clubs however I can't seem to do this with longer clubs

I'm thinking about doing a whole round that way. Except for putting. And maybe chips. I'm talking full shots.

Smallville yes i have done it from the tee box and fairway, when i had my driver woes a little bit ago and TC and Thainer recommended doing that drill on range and i was hitting it so good on range that way i took that to the course for a round and it worked great, was hitting it pretty long for having my feet together and much straighter

Back